GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"anyone who owns sims:hot date please read this post"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/10/02 at 20:29
Regular
i have recently bought the sims hot date but i cannot create my own downtown in any neighbourhood after neighbourhood 1. the custom neighbourhood has already been set up with the default downtown but for neighbourhood three where all my houses are i can not create a downtown. There is only one option on the downtown tool bar. it says bull doze but there is nothing to bull doze! please some one tell me how to create my own downtown on neighbourhood three.
Oh and it was second hand so it dosnt have a manual. this is the main reason why i dont know how to do it.
Tue 22/10/02 at 20:29
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
i have recently bought the sims hot date but i cannot create my own downtown in any neighbourhood after neighbourhood 1. the custom neighbourhood has already been set up with the default downtown but for neighbourhood three where all my houses are i can not create a downtown. There is only one option on the downtown tool bar. it says bull doze but there is nothing to bull doze! please some one tell me how to create my own downtown on neighbourhood three.
Oh and it was second hand so it dosnt have a manual. this is the main reason why i dont know how to do it.
Tue 22/10/02 at 20:32
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Pringle28 wrote:
i have recently bought the sims hot date....

you have my pity.
Tue 22/10/02 at 20:36
Regular
"This planet sucks"
I always bulldoz the lot of them and build them all back again but with my personal touch.
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:13
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
>I always bulldoz the lot of them and build them all back again but with my personal touch.
so does that mean youy only get to go downtown in the first neighbourhood?
Wed 23/10/02 at 10:04
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I have Hot Date installed, but I haven't tried to create a downtown lot on neighbourhood three. I've created one on neighbourhood two with no problems though.

One thing to point out is that you cannot create a lot where there are no vacancies - there isn't a 'create lot' icon at the top under any circumstances. To construct a brand new one, you have to bulldoze and existing one, then click on the empty lot to build the new place.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.