GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do you play ?"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/03/02 at 15:05
Regular
After attending a few LANs and speaking to people who I play online games with, Ive become aware of many strange and different ways to play a FPS. I personally use the arrow keys and the buttons around the arrow keys and some people find this weird, But what suprised me the most is at a LAN someone played Unreal Tournament with a mouse and a game pad! LoL anyone else know or use different methods of playing?
Fri 29/03/02 at 15:05
After attending a few LANs and speaking to people who I play online games with, Ive become aware of many strange and different ways to play a FPS. I personally use the arrow keys and the buttons around the arrow keys and some people find this weird, But what suprised me the most is at a LAN someone played Unreal Tournament with a mouse and a game pad! LoL anyone else know or use different methods of playing?
Fri 29/03/02 at 19:34
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I guess i'm quite boring, I like playing with my arrow keys and my mouse, i think it's the easiest way + my mouse is a trackman so spinning around is quick, I guess it's not quick enough though because I suck at online games, bah.
Fri 29/03/02 at 19:40
I use "W A S and D" as my control keys, and the mouse to look aroun, and use both firing modes. Then i have all the controls i need around my hand, like shift, space etc for other commands.
Fri 29/03/02 at 20:27
Well still the mouse and gamepad is still i nthe lead :), How canyou play with one hand on the mouse and the other on a gamepad lol actually he was quite good but it looked so funny
Fri 29/03/02 at 21:23
Regular
i play standing on my head, whilst wearing a purple and blue jumper......

no i really use wasd for directions left mouse fire right mouse sec fire ctrl left for crouch and space for jump
Fri 29/03/02 at 22:26
A5hley wrote:
> i play standing on my head, whilst wearing a purple and blue jumper......

no
> i really use wasd for directions left mouse fire right mouse sec fire ctrl left
> for crouch and space for jump

Same here, except i use Shift as Crouch, the Alt as prone.
Fri 29/03/02 at 22:29
Regular
Weird Kid wrote:
> A5hley wrote:
> i play standing on my head, whilst wearing a purple and blue
> jumper......

no
> i really use wasd for directions left mouse fire right
> mouse sec fire ctrl left
> for crouch and space for jump

Same here,
> except i use Shift as Crouch, the Alt as prone.

do you really stand on you head and wear a purple and blue jumper.....you truly are the weird kid
Sat 30/03/02 at 09:40
hehe I usually play naked and I get a stiffy when I go on a killing spree in Unreal Tournament
errrr.....
Sat 30/03/02 at 10:51
Regular
errrrr.....i think i'm going to have to report this.................you scare me.
Sat 30/03/02 at 12:12
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
That's weird.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.