GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo Lovers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/10/02 at 21:02
Regular
This is to every one who praises Nintendo

I still can't belive that Perfect Dark 2 is an Xbox title
but still looking forward to new classics like Metroid and Mario party 4
though some of the excusive nintendo titles have'nt been as good as they should of:

Rogue Squadron 2, don't get me wrong this is a good game but its a bit repetative and lacks multiplayer !!

Luigis Mansion, this game board the hell out of me and there was nothing to unlock or any mini games, it was a CR*P game if you ask me.

And Pikmin, what was that all about, i never played the game but "Pikmin" what was going on there !!!

Any you would like to add ??

reply to me and ill tell you white i think!
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:02
Regular
"Nebla"
This is to every one who praises Nintendo

I still can't belive that Perfect Dark 2 is an Xbox title
but still looking forward to new classics like Metroid and Mario party 4
though some of the excusive nintendo titles have'nt been as good as they should of:

Rogue Squadron 2, don't get me wrong this is a good game but its a bit repetative and lacks multiplayer !!

Luigis Mansion, this game board the hell out of me and there was nothing to unlock or any mini games, it was a CR*P game if you ask me.

And Pikmin, what was that all about, i never played the game but "Pikmin" what was going on there !!!

Any you would like to add ??

Tue 22/10/02 at 21:18
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
Smoothtarget wrote:
> This is to every one who praises Nintendo
>
> I still can't belive that Perfect Dark 2 is an Xbox title
> but still looking forward to new classics like Metroid and Mario party
> 4
> though some of the excusive nintendo titles have'nt been as good as
> they should of:
>
> Rogue Squadron 2, don't get me wrong this is a good game but its a bit
> repetative and lacks multiplayer !!
>
> Luigis Mansion, this game board the hell out of me and there was
> nothing to unlock or any mini games, it was a CR*P game if you ask
> me.

Not boring!

> And Pikmin, what was that all about, i never played the game but
> "Pikmin" what was going on there !!!
Higly Original and Innovative game that was too short

> Any you would like to add ??
>

Disneys Magical Mirror starring Mickey Mouse............Pants, Not even a three year old could like this.

What, I'll tell you black I think!
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:21
Regular
crap isnt a swear word
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:24
Regular
"Remember me?"
WelshMiyamoto wrote:
> Disneys Magical Mirror starring Mickey Mouse............Pants, Not
> even a three year old could like this.

A quote blatantly nicked from the review of Disney's Magical Mirror in NGC issue 73. *slap*

Oh, and smoothtarget... if you haven't played a game, don't judge it, kiddo.
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:26
Regular
Pish.

All those games are brilliant.

Except Mickey.
Wed 23/10/02 at 15:29
Regular
Mees thinks this one is a bit harsh. Nintendo are trying. I like the StarWars game, and the Resi series is a great catch for Nintendo. But on the other hand, they keep bring back Mario time and time and time again!
Wed 23/10/02 at 15:38
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Dave RJR wrote:
But
> on the other hand, they keep bring back Mario time and time and time
> again!

And that's a bad thing? The Mario series of games (not just the platformers but all the related titles, like Mario Kart, Tennis, Golf, etc.) are some of the most popular in the world. What do you expect Nintendo to do, stop making some of their best selling games? That would be like telling Namco they should stop those silly Tekken games, or telling Capcom the Resident Evil games need to end. Maybe the Mario games have had more sequels and spin-offs than street fighter, but what does it matter, almost every Mario game is brilliant! Which is more than you can say for many sequels which are only updated so the company can make a quick buck.

Fair enough if you don't like the Mario games, but no company in the world is going to stop making their biggest selling series of all time...
Wed 23/10/02 at 15:42
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I agree that Luigi's Mansion wasn't very good, but other games like Super Monkey Ball, Super Mario Sunshine, Agent Under Fire etc. were very good games.

like you said, there are other good games to look forward to:

Die Hard Vendetta
Timesplitters 2
James Bond Nightfire
Starfox Adventures
Mario Party 4
Metroid Prime
Wed 23/10/02 at 15:42
the cube isnt bad in fact not one of the new era consoles are but the games are good especially mario :D i cant wait to get the screen for my cube then it will be truely great

p.s this was my 300th post yay lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.