GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spelling mistakes"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/10/02 at 21:27
Regular
I hate those who correct spelling but I also hate n00bs who seem to have forgotted what they learned in primary school. At the start of a sentance goes a capital letter. And stop with the text message speak. I blame the key-cutting people. 'While-u-wait'.

Stop correcting genuine mistakes like 'thisd' and start arguing with fools like Morbo (had to get that in)
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:27
Regular
"Don't Mess Yourself"
I hate those who correct spelling but I also hate n00bs who seem to have forgotted what they learned in primary school. At the start of a sentance goes a capital letter. And stop with the text message speak. I blame the key-cutting people. 'While-u-wait'.

Stop correcting genuine mistakes like 'thisd' and start arguing with fools like Morbo (had to get that in)
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:29
Regular
"Remember me?"
I like morbo.
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:31
1.good joke about key cutters.

2.stop being childish, i rubbish at spellin but no-one has pointed that out and i am just thankful no one taks the mick out of it.

3.from now on most people are going to be checking your spelling and grammer for mistakes.

4.just leave morbo alone.

K...
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:32
Regular
"Balls"
Dark Mark wrote:
> I like morbo.

so many other people.

any way, what does it matter if it is spelt corectly or not it is on the inetrnet, as long as it is readable, then it is ok, it is like you are writing anthing to serious, on a stupid chat forum. you take this chat forum to seriousy man.

morbo out

bye bye
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:35
so what if i cant be bothered to put in punctuation or the right case of lettering. i've already been to school once and im not doin it again.
:p
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:37
Regular
"Don't Mess Yourself"
That's the point. It is not hard to read through and make sure you have spelt at least 50% of the words correctly. It's not messenger.

Now everyone stop defending Morbo just because he is too small and girlish to defend himself.

My only friend on here has deserted me, I think Ashley has been banned and AJ hasn't been around for a while.
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:39
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Ine-San wrote:
> I hate those who correct spelling but I also hate n00bs who seem to
> have forgotted what they learned in primary school. At the start of a
> sentance goes a capital letter. And stop with the text message speak.
> I blame the key-cutting people. 'While-u-wait'.
>
> Stop correcting genuine mistakes like 'thisd' and start arguing with
> fools like Morbo (had to get that in)

Stop complaining about others, complain about yourself!

Its SENTENCE not "sentance", OK!
Wed 23/10/02 at 21:32
Regular
"Don't Mess Yourself"
No. You are a fool. I can tell by your stupid name and 'hilariously' postmodern tagline. I have no idea what postmodern means but it made me sound clever. Be pro-active people.
Wed 23/10/02 at 21:42
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Ine-San wrote:
I also hate n00bs who seem to
> have forgotted what they learned in primary school.

Hmm...Ironic.
Wed 23/10/02 at 21:48
ine-san by the look of ur status ur still a newbie urself VERY ironic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.