GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gamecubes cartoony zelda"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/03/02 at 10:42
Regular
the new look zelda is rubbish! it is so babyish in all ways i dont think anyone would buy it. the old type of zelda was great but this must be nintentdos worst mistake they have ever made if it was not for other games as sonic2 and super smash brothers melee i would not bother with a gamecube but get a x box insted but it is too expensive so i will just get a gamecube and hope that they change it back to the more realistic version of zelda
Fri 29/03/02 at 10:42
the new look zelda is rubbish! it is so babyish in all ways i dont think anyone would buy it. the old type of zelda was great but this must be nintentdos worst mistake they have ever made if it was not for other games as sonic2 and super smash brothers melee i would not bother with a gamecube but get a x box insted but it is too expensive so i will just get a gamecube and hope that they change it back to the more realistic version of zelda
Fri 29/03/02 at 10:51
I think this is an incredibly ignorant post. Have you played the game? I doubt it, hence it's not really your place to say whether it's good or not. Sure, the graphics are 'cartoony' as you put it, but that has nothing on the gameplay. I could name umpteen games which have these types of graphics, yet are still amazing games. Jet Set Radio 1 and 2, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, the Mario series. Just because the new Zelda has this type of graphics, doesn't mean that it can't be realistic. I mean, how the hell are you meant to make a false world realistic? That's the point of games! So, think before you say stuff like that, because it's ignorant, and totally biased. Play the game before passing opinion on it please, that's what a review site is for!
Fri 29/03/02 at 10:57
of a matter of fact i have played it so there!
Fri 29/03/02 at 10:58
who are you to say i haven't!!
Fri 29/03/02 at 11:10
Fair enough, I apologize for that, but I still feel that this is an ignorant post. You didn't say that you'd played it, hence why I said that. I mean, how was I to know that? You should have made a longer post, kind of like a review, just running down the main good and bad points of it. It would have been more worth-while your time, and would have saved all this aggrovation.

So tell me, what was good and what was bad about it?
Fri 29/03/02 at 11:11
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
meltdown where did you play it then ?
Fri 29/03/02 at 11:34
my friends dad works for nintendo and took us to play a demo for our advice.
Fri 29/03/02 at 11:38
apology accepted.

Good
It was imagitive
it was good fun
it had mysterios parts in it

bad
the link was strange
the enemys ran on air before falling
it was to much like disney.
Fri 29/03/02 at 11:40
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
You and your mate are really lucky ! Did you play any other demos ?
Fri 29/03/02 at 11:45
no ,just zelda

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.