GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Sunshine Question"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario Sunshine'.
Wed 23/10/02 at 13:19
Regular
Just wondering whether getting 100 coins on a level in Mario Sunshine earns you a shine? I remember that in Mario 64 that getting a 100 coins earned you a star.
Wed 23/10/02 at 19:48
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Starlight wrote:
> Anoying thing is that you need to select the righ shine/mission when
> collecting 100 coins because some shines just don't have 100 stars
> available on them.

Yeah I noticed that. On the first level the first shine or 2 has the coins near the start. But then 3 and 4 dont.

Got about 6, 7 or maybe 8 shines now, I forgot how many I have. So far a pretty cool game.
Wed 23/10/02 at 18:20
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Anoying thing is that you need to select the righ shine/mission when collecting 100 coins because some shines just don't have 100 stars available on them.

Oh and how many blue coins are there on each level?
Wed 23/10/02 at 16:46
Regular
Rabbit<>K wrote:
> shouldnt this be in the ninty forum?
uhh, this is the Ninty forum :S
Wed 23/10/02 at 16:38
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
auf deutsch wrote:
> Damn...

Yup :)
Wed 23/10/02 at 15:49
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Rabbit<>K wrote:
> shouldnt this be in the ninty forum?

Shouldn't you be in a hospital?
Wed 23/10/02 at 15:41
shouldnt this be in the ninty forum?
Wed 23/10/02 at 15:34
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Ok thanks. I can now play in peace now that I know that a level wont run out of coins.
Wed 23/10/02 at 15:18
adrian wrote:
> Ok thanks. Do the coins re-appear again after you exit the level? As
> other wise getting 100 coins would be the first thing you would need
> to do on each level.
The princible is that of Mario 64 but some has changed like there are other shines beside the main ones.
Wed 23/10/02 at 15:16
In each of the 7 main levels there are 14 shines to collect. 8 shines for each of the main stories, 1 for collecting 100 coins, 2 for secret shines hidden in the levels (some may be having to go back over the obstacle course that you encountered), and 3 for collect 30 blue coins.
Wed 23/10/02 at 15:16
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Ok thanks. Do the coins re-appear again after you exit the level? As other wise getting 100 coins would be the first thing you would need to do on each level.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.