GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Game Cube Deal in the World"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/10/02 at 13:34
Regular
I was looking online for the best deal for a Nintendo Game Cube and this site has the best deal on the go. Firstly if you have joined then why?
You get a free gift for joining. Right buy the Game Cube Fire Pack for £149.99 and buy a game at a discount at the same time for example Super Mario Sunshine for £29.99 so in total your are spending £179.98 and you are getting a Game Cube, 2 Offical Controllers, A 4Mb Memory Card and Super Mario Sunshine or another game but you also get reddies so you can claim six free gifts and if you have just joined you get another one as well so you can get with them 3 other controllers(Incase one breaks) and 2 - 3 8Mb Memory cards and still have free gift left to claim.
So for £180 you are getting a:-

Game Cube,
2 Offical Controllers,
4Mb Memory Card,
Super Mario Sunshine or another game,
2 - 3 Unoffical Controllers,
2 - 3 8Mb Memory Cards and
Still have a free gift left other to claim.

Now that is a hot deal if I ever saw one, I wonder what I am getting for Christmas LOL.
Wed 23/10/02 at 13:34
I was looking online for the best deal for a Nintendo Game Cube and this site has the best deal on the go. Firstly if you have joined then why?
You get a free gift for joining. Right buy the Game Cube Fire Pack for £149.99 and buy a game at a discount at the same time for example Super Mario Sunshine for £29.99 so in total your are spending £179.98 and you are getting a Game Cube, 2 Offical Controllers, A 4Mb Memory Card and Super Mario Sunshine or another game but you also get reddies so you can claim six free gifts and if you have just joined you get another one as well so you can get with them 3 other controllers(Incase one breaks) and 2 - 3 8Mb Memory cards and still have free gift left to claim.
So for £180 you are getting a:-

Game Cube,
2 Offical Controllers,
4Mb Memory Card,
Super Mario Sunshine or another game,
2 - 3 Unoffical Controllers,
2 - 3 8Mb Memory Cards and
Still have a free gift left other to claim.

Now that is a hot deal if I ever saw one, I wonder what I am getting for Christmas LOL.
Wed 23/10/02 at 13:42
Regular
"She's a dog!"
You see five reddies equal one free gift but you do get a free gift when you join.
Wed 23/10/02 at 13:43
Regular
"-_-"
think ya went a bit wrong there as that don't look right but then again I'm normally wrong
Wed 23/10/02 at 14:11
I know that you get that you need five reddies before claiming a free gift but because your are spending £180 you are getting about 35 reddies one for each fiver spent so the means you can get 7 free gifts dosen't it.
Wed 23/10/02 at 14:33
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
No, For Each Order that is costing over £5 get one reddie, If you two orders both costing over £5 u get 2 Reddies.

Kinda means u need to do 5 Different orders before u can get another Free gift
Wed 23/10/02 at 14:36
All well then It's still a good deal.
Wed 23/10/02 at 14:39
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
It is :)

Have fun with the Cube if u are getting it though :)
Wed 23/10/02 at 16:53
Thanks
Wed 23/10/02 at 20:46
Regular
Good choice mate, but I'd steer clear of unofficial stuff if I were you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.