GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"will there ever b a ???gAmCuBe 2???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/10/02 at 15:52
Regular
well im havin trouble answering this question. "will there ever b a gamecube 2? if there is i think it will b able to play dvds and u would be able to buy this controller which u juz hav to wear (like glasses) and then u will b able to play in virtual reality. and i think that the graphics will b ten times better than the origanal gamecube. say if you were playing a fighting game on the unknown "gc2", you would actually b the main charater fighting beetin up all the bad boyz. it would b wiked coz u would get addicted to the game n burn off looodsa callories a great way to get more fiter. but if the company made this kinda awsome console it would probably b big as the xbox. anywayz i'll leeve u to imagin what it would b like......... who nows???????..... u might even b in the game right now!! reeding this text because the person who is contolling u is telling ur brain to reed reeed and reed till ur eyes start bleeding lol. anywayz ive gone a bit to far now, caught up in my imagination lol. i beta stop. cya!!!
Wed 23/10/02 at 18:36
genesisofthesith wrote:

> Whats this 'GameCube' you are talking about? Is it better than the
> Snes?

hah get out of here snes rules ! of course its not better than the snes
Wed 23/10/02 at 18:34
"MMMMM, Chicken"
Kalisto_vs_Paradox wrote:
> Drunk Cow wrote:
> The rumor is(in the US that is) that Nintendo's new system is going
> to
> be called the Nintendo Dolphin.....I know that's cheesy but it's a
> rumor...
>
>
> I'm assuming this is a joke, yes?
>
> If not then you are a retard.
>
> The Nintendo 'Dolphin' was one of the names used for the 'GameCube' as
> it went through its elongated development cycle.
>

Whats this 'GameCube' you are talking about? Is it better than the Snes?
Wed 23/10/02 at 18:22
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Nah, he's just American...
Wed 23/10/02 at 18:20
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> The rumor is(in the US that is) that Nintendo's new system is going to
> be called the Nintendo Dolphin.....I know that's cheesy but it's a
> rumor...

---

Are you living 4 years behind everyone else?
Wed 23/10/02 at 17:50
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
The rumor is(in the US that is) that Nintendo's new system is going to be called the Nintendo Dolphin.....I know that's cheesy but it's a rumor...
Wed 23/10/02 at 17:49
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Corporal Reddles wrote:
> I really don't want to be podantic but let me point out the fact that
> there is no such thing as gAm CuBe. The console I presume you are
> talking about is called a 'Game Cube'. I will repeat that. 'GAME
> CUBE'!
>
> P.S. I accept the fact you are going to think I am an annoying,idiotic
> weirdo.

The reason I have posted this twice is because I made a mistake on the first one.
Wed 23/10/02 at 17:48
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
I really don't want to be podantic but let me point out the fact that there is no such thing as gAmCuBe. The console I presume you are talking about is called a 'Game Cube'. I will repeat that. 'GAME CUBE'!

P.S. I accept the fact you are going to think I am an annoying,idiotic weirdo.
Wed 23/10/02 at 17:47
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
I really don't want to be podantic but let me point out the fact that there is no such thing as gAm CuBe. The console I presume you are talking about is called a 'Game Cube'. I will repeat that. 'GAME CUBE'!

P.S. I accept the fact you are going to think I am an annoying,idiotic weirdo.
Wed 23/10/02 at 17:02
Regular
no, i doubt it, although itll be pretty cool, coz i dont want to need to have an Xbox2 and PS3 to be able to play Mario and zelda and metroid and starfox and donkey kong and [pokemon(forget i said that) and nething else with a character from SSBM
Wed 23/10/02 at 16:53
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
I thought Gamecube was going to be Nintendos last console.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.