GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ive Had Enough"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/10/02 at 17:27
Regular
Moan moan moan, thats all people seem to do these days, and somehow they all end up blaming the games industry,
Typical conversation - My favourite character from my favourite soap opera has died today
Oh, it's mario's fault

OK so thats a bit extreme but lets take case number 2, The Washington Sniper Hits Again
what game are they going to blame?
Mass killing in small country town - Timesplitters 2,
Guy jumping around a shop thinking hes Mario and wrecking everything - Mario Sunshine
Speed freaks - Burnout

Why do they not like us?

Conversation between mums - He's been getting into fights recently, what game do you think is to blame? He shouldn't be allowed to make them play games. He can play football instead
Conversation between children - See that fight in the football game yesterday? Lets reinact it

Gaming only makes things worse?
Well lets see, my wee bro is an evil boy and sometimes i want to kill him
Scenario without games -
walking down the street, annoying person, goes and fights him
Scenario With Games - No fight, come up with smart comment back, annoying person goes home crying

Hmmm... this makes no sense probably but if it does then think of what else we are hated for.
This is not supposed to be funny, it is not. I am serious and not very happy.
Ive had enough of this, im posting the message.
GRRRRRRRRR!
Wed 23/10/02 at 20:33
Regular
Tribute wrote:
> When I saw the title I thought that you was leaving the site for
> good... Getting my hopes up for nothing! BAH!
pfft, i was put on to this earth to annoy people, i havent finished yet.....
BTW hahahaha, you havent won GAD.... neither have I..... DOH!
Wed 23/10/02 at 19:44
Regular
""
same with the films industry as well... just a bit unlucky for Mortal Kombat me thinks... games and Rob van dam's movie. Fighting on the screen causes fighting in the street.

The "experts" can't find the real reason and lash out at the most popular things around.
Wed 23/10/02 at 19:16
Regular
"Festivus!"
When I saw the title I thought that you was leaving the site for good... Getting my hopes up for nothing! BAH!
Wed 23/10/02 at 18:08
Regular
yeah.... dringo
Wed 23/10/02 at 18:00
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
maddmun wrote:
> Guy jumping around a shop thinking hes Mario and wrecking everything

What, Dringo?
Wed 23/10/02 at 17:28
Regular
oh yeah, really angry people take out there anger on joypads, hmmm joypads, what a stupid name
Wed 23/10/02 at 17:27
Regular
Moan moan moan, thats all people seem to do these days, and somehow they all end up blaming the games industry,
Typical conversation - My favourite character from my favourite soap opera has died today
Oh, it's mario's fault

OK so thats a bit extreme but lets take case number 2, The Washington Sniper Hits Again
what game are they going to blame?
Mass killing in small country town - Timesplitters 2,
Guy jumping around a shop thinking hes Mario and wrecking everything - Mario Sunshine
Speed freaks - Burnout

Why do they not like us?

Conversation between mums - He's been getting into fights recently, what game do you think is to blame? He shouldn't be allowed to make them play games. He can play football instead
Conversation between children - See that fight in the football game yesterday? Lets reinact it

Gaming only makes things worse?
Well lets see, my wee bro is an evil boy and sometimes i want to kill him
Scenario without games -
walking down the street, annoying person, goes and fights him
Scenario With Games - No fight, come up with smart comment back, annoying person goes home crying

Hmmm... this makes no sense probably but if it does then think of what else we are hated for.
This is not supposed to be funny, it is not. I am serious and not very happy.
Ive had enough of this, im posting the message.
GRRRRRRRRR!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.