GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What games do I get for my Gamecube ?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/03/02 at 20:51
Regular
I know I have done a similar topic like this but this so that I can decide what games I will buy on May 3rd. This is a list of games i'm considering (I think I can afford two on release day)

1) Luigi's Mansion
2) Star Wars: Rouge leader
3) Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
4) Burnout
5) Crazy Taxi
6) Wave race: Blue Storm

Please say which two of these I should get (or any others not on my list (not sports games). I am going to get Super Smash brothers Melee when it comes out. Cheers !!!

The BIGMAN
Thu 28/03/02 at 20:51
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I know I have done a similar topic like this but this so that I can decide what games I will buy on May 3rd. This is a list of games i'm considering (I think I can afford two on release day)

1) Luigi's Mansion
2) Star Wars: Rouge leader
3) Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
4) Burnout
5) Crazy Taxi
6) Wave race: Blue Storm

Please say which two of these I should get (or any others not on my list (not sports games). I am going to get Super Smash brothers Melee when it comes out. Cheers !!!

The BIGMAN
Thu 28/03/02 at 21:02
"+ suspicious minds"
no offence, but this decicion is better made by you, not askin other peoples opinion, as they will have different opinions. i wold say sonic, simpsons RR and luigi's masion. but thaen bout' a million people will say they are crap games. y'see?
Thu 28/03/02 at 21:05
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Ok i'll re state myself,

'What two games would you get out of this list or any others on release day that I have n't stated (not sport games). There, hmmm, i hope that's better !! :)
Thu 28/03/02 at 21:12
Regular
I'd pick from your list, 1,2,3 and 5.
Thu 28/03/02 at 21:14
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Cheers Edgy !! I think I will get Sonic Advebture 2, it gives me a reason to buy the GBA - GC cable !!! :D
Thu 28/03/02 at 21:20
"+ suspicious minds"
BIGMAN wrote:
> Ok i'll re state myself,

'What two games would you get out of this list
> or any others on release day that I have n't stated (not sport games). There,
> hmmm, i hope that's better !! :)

i with draw my remark.* pulls out a chocolate bar and eats it.*
Thu 28/03/02 at 21:22
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Boss Pacman, go to 'www.gamefaqs.com' for reveiws etc on Pacman game for the Gamecube!
Thu 28/03/02 at 21:26
Regular
"You've upset me"
From there you should get Sonic Adventure... and... Crazy Taxi or Blue Storm if you want racer thingys or Rogue Leader if you want a very tough Star Wars based challenge.
Thu 28/03/02 at 21:33
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I have the same dilema going on too (sort of) only I can get three and all three are from GAD wins.

:0)

For one of them I'll be choosing Pikmin and I'm thinking of going for Rogue Leader for another then it's a choice between Luigi's Mansion or ISS (although I havn't seen much of this) for my third choice.
Thu 28/03/02 at 21:58
Regular
"You've upset me"
Starlight wrote:
ISS (although I havn't seen much of this) for my third
> choice.

http://cube.totalgames.net has a decent preview and a lot of pictures.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.