GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've got somehing you don't have......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Wed 23/10/02 at 19:24
Regular
A Timesplitters2 PLATINUM award from the Arcade League!
On the Honary League, where you have to kill all the gingerbread men I got a platinum award somehow.

I never knew they existed, and it's not mentioned anywhere!
Has anyone else doen this?
Eh?
Eh?
Have ya?
Have I?
Oh, yes, well I have actually.
Lardy-da!

: )

FFF
Sun 10/11/02 at 15:44
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I got a platinum award on that level on my first go sometime yesterday.

Is it possible to get platinum on the challenges? Because I got 12.4 on Pane in the Neck (18 seconds for gold) and still no platinum.
Fri 25/10/02 at 22:47
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
Thanks for the help, I thought it was something to do with the sunlight!
Fri 25/10/02 at 18:57
"period drama"
Lombardo wrote:
> I feel ashamed...
>
> Being stuck on games is a rare event for me, probably because I'm so
> clever... But alas, I am stuck on the Aztec level, the bit with the
> six pillars, I don't know which way they're meant to face to open the
> doors!
>
> Help.

There has to be the same pictures facing eachother around every pillar in every direction and the other symbol (not an animal) have to be facing into the middle.
Fri 25/10/02 at 00:02
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
I feel ashamed...

Being stuck on games is a rare event for me, probably because I'm so clever... But alas, I am stuck on the Aztec level, the bit with the six pillars, I don't know which way they're meant to face to open the doors!

Help.
Thu 24/10/02 at 22:50
"period drama"
Just got gold on bricking it.
If you press R1 the bricks go furthur by the way.

You unlock bricks as wepons to use in arcade mode, just had a all-out bricking war with my sis's boyfriend. Hilarious
Thu 24/10/02 at 16:38
Silent85 wrote:
> El blokey wrote:
> I got Silver on the Bricking It challenge. I have no idea how anyone
> can get Gold or above...
>
>
> That level is sooooooooooooo hard aint it

The trick to getting gold on this one is to not stay where you're put at the start. To get gold on this level I positioned myself up against the right hand wall, directly in the line of flight of the monkeys. This way, if you miss one, it's coming straight for you, and is easier to shoot.

It's still hard, but do-able. I've got golds in nearly all of the challenges, but no platinum awards, had no idea a such thing existed! I'll have to go back and try again :o)
Wed 23/10/02 at 23:21
El blokey wrote:
> I got Silver on the Bricking It challenge. I have no idea how anyone
> can get Gold or above...

That level is sooooooooooooo hard aint it
Wed 23/10/02 at 23:06
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Well, if you must insist on a quick boasting session - I have 10 Platinum awards and nearly all the rest are Gold. Bronze is unacceptable because you don't unlock anything apart from the next Challenge. Silver is boring and only 1 special thing is unlocked. Gold unlocks everything and Platinum is, as far as I'm concerned, just a special award.

However, saying that, Gold is near impossible to get on that darn Clay Monkey Shooting Challenge!!!!
Wed 23/10/02 at 22:59
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I don't have it. Having the actual game might help......I'm waiting for the GameCube release though - no MultiTap required.
Wed 23/10/02 at 22:19
In response to the title of this thread, so do I...

A LIFE

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.