GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!!!!!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/03/02 at 19:06
Regular
Hi, this has been done on the Playstation forum and I thought it would be a good idea if we did the same......
PLEASE POST UR MSN E-MAILS AND WE CAN ALL ADD EACH OTHER TO OUR CONACTS TO TALK ABOUT GAMING MORE!!!

So please post ur MSN addresses

Thanx.
Sat 30/03/02 at 13:11
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
[email protected]

got my X BOX on thursday with Halo and DOA3, looks mint sitting next to tha ps2.
Fri 29/03/02 at 15:58
Regular
"accidental superher"
you got me too already mofo....
anyone else interested
[email protected]
Fri 29/03/02 at 15:38
Regular
"Unknown Legend"
[email protected]

But you've already got me...
Fri 29/03/02 at 13:20
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Thanx for your MSN e-mails!

Sonic Rav you dont haev to add me, i will add you to mine! I will only contact you for comments anyway.

Please can I have more MSN e-mails aswell cos its also good to chat online about X-Box gaming.

Thanx.
Thu 28/03/02 at 22:06
Thu 28/03/02 at 21:50
I would but u have it :P
Thu 28/03/02 at 21:47
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Would do, but already have about 50 sr people on my MSN list, and it's a bit full!
Thu 28/03/02 at 20:33
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I would but I don't use MSN, I have aol, so its the instant messenger for me.
Thu 28/03/02 at 19:07
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
My MSN is:

[email protected]
Thu 28/03/02 at 19:06
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Hi, this has been done on the Playstation forum and I thought it would be a good idea if we did the same......
PLEASE POST UR MSN E-MAILS AND WE CAN ALL ADD EACH OTHER TO OUR CONACTS TO TALK ABOUT GAMING MORE!!!

So please post ur MSN addresses

Thanx.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.