GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question about Banjo Kazooie/Tooie"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/03/02 at 18:34
Regular
I stopped following N64 developments a few months after Perfect Dark came out...

And so I was wondering about the bits of Banjo Kazooie that Banjo Tooie would let you access. I can't remember exactly which bits they were, though the castle in the sea rings bells...

I don't own Banjo Tooie and so I was wondering whether it let you do this and how it let you...

cheers
Thu 28/03/02 at 18:34
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
I stopped following N64 developments a few months after Perfect Dark came out...

And so I was wondering about the bits of Banjo Kazooie that Banjo Tooie would let you access. I can't remember exactly which bits they were, though the castle in the sea rings bells...

I don't own Banjo Tooie and so I was wondering whether it let you do this and how it let you...

cheers
Thu 28/03/02 at 22:22
Regular
You don't actually need Banjo Tooie, just codes for the sandcastle floor to get the Eggs and Ice Key. You can get the codes from UKCheats.com, me and many others posted the codes. Hope that helped Mr. Happy ;-)
Thu 28/03/02 at 23:27
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Banjo Tooie is a diferent game really with all new levels and so on.

Although the Ice Key is in there and you can use it to unlock a big secret that ends up turning Kazzoie into a fire breathing dragon.

Some old characters are in there though which is you know, nice.
Fri 29/03/02 at 01:45
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Cheers guys, I'll go off and play on it now I think...
Fri 29/03/02 at 12:11
Regular
Banjo Tooie was one fo the best game on the N64 me thinks, funning loved that game.
Fri 29/03/02 at 13:36
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
What did you get when you found all the secret eggs in Banjo Kazooie??
Fri 29/03/02 at 15:49
Regular
"Whatever!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Banjo Tooie was one fo the best game on the N64 me thinks, funning loved that
> game.

Definatley - Its also one of my favourite games for N64!!
Fri 29/03/02 at 22:55
"+ suspicious minds"
i was playing on b-k,freeze easy peaks, about to get turned into a washing machine! really. i am starting to doubt myself even as no-one i told belived me. but its true! he Mumbo told me not to move next time! its true! and no-one belives me when i ask them about the eggs, what are they?
Fri 29/03/02 at 22:57
"+ suspicious minds"
i was playing on b-k,freeze easy peaks, about to get turned into a walrus, but instead, i became,...a washing
machine! really. i am starting to doubt myself even as no-one i told belived me.
but its true! he Mumbo told me not to move next time! its true! and no-one
belives me when i ask them about the eggs, what are they?

sory about the last post
Fri 29/03/02 at 23:29
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Boss Pac-Man wrote:
> i was playing on b-k,freeze easy peaks, about to get turned into a walrus, but
> instead, i became,...a washing
machine! really. i am starting to doubt myself
> even as no-one i told belived me.
but its true! he Mumbo told me not to move
> next time! its true! and no-one
belives me when i ask them about the eggs, what
> are they?

sory about the last post

Yep you can get turned into a wahing machine, and in Banjo Tooie you ave to play as the washing machine! Also in BK Mumbo says he will turn you into a T Rex but then says he will save that for the sequel, it was all a bit of hype for Banjo Tooie.

As for the eggs, in Banjo Tooie they revealed secrets such as moves and multiplayer arenas, I don't know what they do in Banjo Kazzoie though if you collect them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.