GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE SWF! MANY OPPORTUNITIES!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/03/02 at 17:11
Regular
Come along to the SWF! We have two shows a week (Mayhem and Nightcaf), a pay-per-view every month, 13 members so far and 9 titles, so there are plenty of opportunities! There is an event this Saturday, and if you sign up now, you'll be in a storyline for the event! We did have 25 members, but in the past few weeks, many people have departed, so we're currently recruiting.

WARNING: ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU CAN ROLEPLAY AND ARE RELIABLE

http://www.geeksoft.net/gin/gfed2/gfed.cgi?lid=8675

Many thanks,
SWF President,
Shaun Munro
Thu 28/03/02 at 17:11
Come along to the SWF! We have two shows a week (Mayhem and Nightcaf), a pay-per-view every month, 13 members so far and 9 titles, so there are plenty of opportunities! There is an event this Saturday, and if you sign up now, you'll be in a storyline for the event! We did have 25 members, but in the past few weeks, many people have departed, so we're currently recruiting.

WARNING: ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU CAN ROLEPLAY AND ARE RELIABLE

http://www.geeksoft.net/gin/gfed2/gfed.cgi?lid=8675

Many thanks,
SWF President,
Shaun Munro
Thu 28/03/02 at 17:53
Regular
"One More Chance"
Ahh, my dear lad, I would but I have no will power, I was in one once but I dont know what happened to it, Ice Blaster, Grandprix and some other people of here were in it.
Thu 28/03/02 at 18:07
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
how does this work i went on website created a wrestler and what do i do now?
Thu 28/03/02 at 18:29
Strange, because I haven't got you coming up here. Right, try again, and I'll see if it comes up. Tell me when you've done it.

In my fed, the card is posted on the bottom frame of the page, and when you see that you have a match, do as many roleplays as you can before the day of the show, and if you roleplayed better than your opponent, then you win.

Here's one of my better Roleplay's:

'There is dance music in the background, as a door flies open and the camera zooms in on someone lifting weights. The figure, whose face we can't see, throws a towel onto the camera, as we hear some deep breathing noises. The camaera fades to black.
When we come back, the figure is walking past. The camera zooms up to show Shaneo's face. He is wearing black trousers and no top, he has a towel in his hands and he is sweating.

Shaneo: Not heard enough of me yet eh? You wanna come to the one place where I can kick back, relax and do a few push-ups? You wanna come to my gym? Well damn, I wasn't expecting you. You're gonna have to wait, I haven't finished my regime yet. Ah, but wait, you could shorten it for me. You!

Shaneo points to the cameraman.

Shaneo: Yeah, you, come over here.

The cameraman passes the camera to another member of the crew and walks over to Shaneo hesitantly. He is slightly shaking.

Shaneo: Why are you shaking boy? I'M not going to do anything to you. Anyway, hold this.

Shaneo hands him a stopwatch.

Shaneo: Now time me.

Cameraman: Erm...doing what exactly?

Shaneo whistles, and from the back emerge two fitness models. They are wearing matching low-cut tops and hot pants. They smile at Shaneo, and walk over to him, both leaning on one of Shaneo's shoulders.

Girl #1: Hey Shaun, ready to another rest for your big match?

Shaneo: Yep. Let's do it!

Shaneo lies down on the table, and the girls hand him some weights. He lifts the weight, and then the two women sit on the weight.

Shaneo: Ready cameraman? Go!

The cameraman clicks on the timer and Shaneo holds the weight with the two models on top in the air. He keeps holding it there.

Shaneo: ...Ok, that's enough...

And with that, Shaneo drops the weight and the models get off.

Shaneo: What did I get?

Cameraman: 47 seconds.

Shaneo: 47!? I'm up 8 seconds, it sounds like my special training with these two lovelies has paid off!

Shaneo winks to the camera, they kiss him, and then walk back behind the booth. The cameraman takes the camera back.

Shaneo: I have been preparing for this match all damn week, and I'm not prepared to let all this training go to waste. I will get through this match and win, no matter what. If I have to release you of your last breath myself, I'll do it. Dan Hazard, Shawn Laphalet, your blood will stain the Compaq Center! But wait, I'm not finished yet, I'm being extra careful to ensure that I don't #### up or lose this match, because I'm not a loser!

Shaneo walks over to the mini-bar, climbs over the table and goes into the fridge. He pulls out three eggs and then goes to the cupboard. He pulls out a glass and then cracks the eggs into the glass. He grabs a mixer and blends it all together, before putting it to his lips and drinking. Some egg runs down his face, and he lets off a slight sigh.

Shaneo: Look at my body - that's 2% body fat! Nobody, not Palumbo, not Luger, nobody is better than that! I am not only the best, not only the coolest, but I am the most deserving of the World Title, and these two idiots aren't going to stop me in my campaign for the World Title.

Shaneo goes into a booth backstage and the camera fades to black, as giggling is heard.

When we come back, Shaneo comes out of the booth in his street clothes, with the women behind the booth, visible that they are no longer clothed. Shaneo walks out of the gym with the camerman struggling to follow.

Shaneo: If you think that this is coming to an end soon, you are wrong. This is the beginning of my campaign to be world champion. The road starts here, where it ends, nobody knows.

Shaneo gets into his BMW, turns the key and drives away. He turns around, leaving a skid-mark, before driving off. The camera zooms in at the skid-mark, and it makes out the letters 'SHANEO'.

Shaneo continues on the road to become champion...'

They don't have to be as long as that, but not three lines or anything :0)
Thu 28/03/02 at 19:03
Regular
"Back in black"
Your fed was not that good. I went there, very few roleplays, no decent storylines- my whole stable left, as did my mates. I wouldn't reccomend this e-fed to you guys.
Thu 28/03/02 at 19:29
Right, but you were there at the start, just when I wasn't used to G-Fed, but I've now perfected it. The matches are better, and there are storylines.

Very few roleplays? We got about 5 or 6 a day back then, actually. No decent storylines? I'll agree to disagree that the storylines used to suck, but they're sorted now. Yes, your entire stable left with no notice, so I had to remove many matches, screwing up my cards etc, and you never even had the decency to tell me.

After all the favours I do you, with those cheap wrestling tapes, this is the abuse I get for trying to bring some fun to the forums.

If that's your attitude, then f'ck it.
Thu 28/03/02 at 20:16
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Jetster wrote:
> Ahh, my dear lad, I would but I have no will power, I was in one once but I dont
> know what happened to it, Ice Blaster, Grandprix and some other people of here
> were in it.

Yeah I was in that one, well rawisandy was, I was hardcore champ I think, whatever happened to it? All I remember was not being able to load the page one day and it never worked since?

Could the guy just not be bothered?
Thu 28/03/02 at 21:11
Regular
"One More Chance"
Starlight wrote:
> Jetster wrote:
> Ahh, my dear lad, I would but I have no will power, I was
> in one once but I dont
> know what happened to it, Ice Blaster, Grandprix
> and some other people of here
> were in it.

Yeah I was in that one, well
> rawisandy was, I was hardcore champ I think, whatever happened to it? All I
> remember was not being able to load the page one day and it never worked
> since?

Could the guy just not be bothered?

I remember talking to him on MSN, he said he was having a break, but that was about 1 year ago, so I think he just could not be bothered, lazy git.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.