GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone else here looking forward to Midnight club 2?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Midnight Club 2'.
Wed 23/10/02 at 23:22
Regular
Or is it just me who loved the first one???
Fri 25/10/02 at 01:38
well I will still be getting it unless it is completly crap,
Thu 24/10/02 at 13:56
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Still doesn't stop the game being crap.
Thu 24/10/02 at 12:24
it was published by the same developer it wasn't developed by dma
Thu 24/10/02 at 12:13
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Played the first one and it sucked, crappest game I played on PS2, and it felt even crapper due to the fact it was made by the same developers who made GTA3.

Still, I've seen a video of the sequel and it looks quite good. You can get bikes now as well as some cool looking cars, but after playing the first one, I'm not overly confident it's follow up will be any better.
Thu 24/10/02 at 12:09
Alot of people like grand turismo but then again alot of people find it too heavy I like the look of the second one your get to be on bikes

I KNOW I KNOW

poor mans GTA
Thu 24/10/02 at 11:00
Regular
"  "
I liked the idea it's just the graphics were dull, the handling crap, and the AI poor. It was like a retarded GTA.
Thu 24/10/02 at 10:51
Regular
I thought the first one was alright... but with the Burnout and Gran Turismo series in full swing now, there isn`t any room for racers unless they turn out to be extremely special... which if the first Midnight Club was anything to go by, this won`t.
Thu 24/10/02 at 10:40
Regular
"  "
Well I hated the firts one, so no.
Wed 23/10/02 at 23:22
Or is it just me who loved the first one???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.