GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Biggest Nintendo Waste of Money"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/03/02 at 17:02
Regular
Something you have bought that has been a complete waste of money. It has to be with Nintendo.

I really don't think there can be any worse buys than South Park! £40 for a lump of rubbish!

And also you have got the Spook memory card, it was only £5 but it kinda got stuck in the controller and you couldnt get it out. You then completely scratched the life out of the controller trying to get it out. So that was something that you bought just to kill your controllers.
Thu 28/03/02 at 17:02
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Something you have bought that has been a complete waste of money. It has to be with Nintendo.

I really don't think there can be any worse buys than South Park! £40 for a lump of rubbish!

And also you have got the Spook memory card, it was only £5 but it kinda got stuck in the controller and you couldnt get it out. You then completely scratched the life out of the controller trying to get it out. So that was something that you bought just to kill your controllers.
Thu 28/03/02 at 18:31
Regular
"Whatever!"
I paid £50 for my copy of South Park - What a complete waste!!

Also just after the N64 was release I saw FIFA 64 selling at £60!! Another terrible game!!
Thu 28/03/02 at 19:50
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I paid 50 blimmin' quid for Zelda OOT. What a bloody rip off.
Thu 28/03/02 at 20:36
"+ suspicious minds"
Twain wrote:
> I paid 50 blimmin' quid for Zelda OOT. What a bloody rip off.

zelda, rip off? i got it for 20 quid, and i didnt like it, but thats cos' i'm a really big dum sore loser
Thu 28/03/02 at 20:37
"+ suspicious minds"
Twain wrote:
> I paid 50 blimmin' quid for Zelda OOT. What a bloody rip off.

zelda, rip off? i got it for 20 quid, and i didnt like it, but thats cos' i'm a really big dum sore loser
Thu 28/03/02 at 20:42
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Yo, Big Boss Pac-man, i think there's a Pacman game coming out for Gamecube. I saw an american version for sale on ebay ! :D
Thu 28/03/02 at 20:43
Regular
My brother bought 2 spook memory cards.

Didn't have a problem getting them out the controllers, though the one kept saying "Files damaged, press "" to repair files", then all files would disappear. So he took it back but I still quite happily use the other.
Thu 28/03/02 at 20:45
"+ suspicious minds"
BIGMAN wrote:
> Yo, Big Boss Pac-man, i think there's a Pacman game coming out for Gamecube. I
> saw an american version for sale on ebay ! :D

really, my own game to star in! this yellow overeater is about to kick some sereous wario butt! :0
Thu 28/03/02 at 20:53
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Boss Pac-man try 'www.gamefaqs.com', it's an American site but it has some reveiws of the Pacman game !!!
Fri 29/03/02 at 01:22
Regular
Yep, South park has to be the biggest dissapointment on the N64. Expecially after NOM gave it 90%...the cuntz.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.