GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dodgey Consoles INC."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/10/02 at 00:23
Regular
LOL! I was in Spain a few years back, I think it it was one of the Canary Islands, anyway the part we were in was called Playas De La Americas, which translates into Beach of the Americans.

Anyway, my family and I decided to go for a walk up to the market which was only 5 minutes up the road. The market was a typical Spanyard setting, fake Nike, Reebok etc, Timmy Hulfeeger, Nikbok, Rebbike ya know all the typical fake brands that they create to se to the dopey travelers who dont give a rats rear end as it is 2 quid per 50 shirts. (lol)

Now.. the clothes dont bother me at all, make fake ones if you want by all means, but we noticed a gamestand selling Gameboy games etc (Spanish trade Mark) Also they were selling a console, which looked incredibly like the PS1.. but it had an upside down N64 logo on it. The pad was a modified version of the dual-shock pad but only had the one analogue stick and 2 shoulder buttons.

The pad also had 1 middle button which was green and also had 4 other buttons which were A, B,R and 5.. and it ws called The FUNSTATION!
Thats were I drew the line! I went nuts at the guy askin him how he made it etc he looked so baffled! It really was amazing, so he gave me Tetris 2 on Gameboy and said "FREE" and then closed his stall!

My family were in hysterics, I wish I had a camera that day, I would have taken a picture of it and posted it on the net for sheer humour! What a rip though. I wonder how the games were played?
Ah well!
Thanks for reading!

**Bazzman has spoke-ed**
Thu 24/10/02 at 00:52
"Large and in Charge"
Funstation?
Thu 24/10/02 at 00:38
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
He closed his stall for his lunch or a break and DID give me Tetris 2.

Does it make you feel great to go around moaning at peopel. I don't believe this, or that winge winge etc.. pathetic.
Thu 24/10/02 at 00:31
Regular
Bazzman wrote:
> you dont believe me because you are an antoagonistic little.. well i
> dont wanna get banned so i better shh now.

Oh please go on i'd love to see your best attempt at an insult...

I don't beleive that he close down his stall and gave you a free game, what a load of balls.
Thu 24/10/02 at 00:28
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
you dont believe me because you are an antoagonistic little.. well i dont wanna get banned so i better shh now.
Thu 24/10/02 at 00:27
Regular
Why don't I beleive you?

Also, why on earth did I just read the whole topic?
Thu 24/10/02 at 00:26
Regular
"Remember me?"
Bazzman wrote:
> What a rip though. I wonder how the games were played?

Probably using a bat and ball, and some rotten cod stolen from the North Sea.
Thu 24/10/02 at 00:23
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
LOL! I was in Spain a few years back, I think it it was one of the Canary Islands, anyway the part we were in was called Playas De La Americas, which translates into Beach of the Americans.

Anyway, my family and I decided to go for a walk up to the market which was only 5 minutes up the road. The market was a typical Spanyard setting, fake Nike, Reebok etc, Timmy Hulfeeger, Nikbok, Rebbike ya know all the typical fake brands that they create to se to the dopey travelers who dont give a rats rear end as it is 2 quid per 50 shirts. (lol)

Now.. the clothes dont bother me at all, make fake ones if you want by all means, but we noticed a gamestand selling Gameboy games etc (Spanish trade Mark) Also they were selling a console, which looked incredibly like the PS1.. but it had an upside down N64 logo on it. The pad was a modified version of the dual-shock pad but only had the one analogue stick and 2 shoulder buttons.

The pad also had 1 middle button which was green and also had 4 other buttons which were A, B,R and 5.. and it ws called The FUNSTATION!
Thats were I drew the line! I went nuts at the guy askin him how he made it etc he looked so baffled! It really was amazing, so he gave me Tetris 2 on Gameboy and said "FREE" and then closed his stall!

My family were in hysterics, I wish I had a camera that day, I would have taken a picture of it and posted it on the net for sheer humour! What a rip though. I wonder how the games were played?
Ah well!
Thanks for reading!

**Bazzman has spoke-ed**

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.