GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hi!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/10/02 at 12:51
Regular
Hi everyone! I've just registered on this site! As my big brother is forever laughing at how much goes on in these forums so i thought hey what the hell! whats a girl to do? anyway my name is Ryanna, (Ryan is prefered) and my big bro is... well you'll have to guess!!

My nickname is F.L.U.D.D as my big bro seems to think every women should have one and the cleaning would get done quicker! :O sexist man! but i love him to peices!

anyhow! how is everyone??

Ryan.
Thu 24/10/02 at 12:51
Hi everyone! I've just registered on this site! As my big brother is forever laughing at how much goes on in these forums so i thought hey what the hell! whats a girl to do? anyway my name is Ryanna, (Ryan is prefered) and my big bro is... well you'll have to guess!!

My nickname is F.L.U.D.D as my big bro seems to think every women should have one and the cleaning would get done quicker! :O sexist man! but i love him to peices!

anyhow! how is everyone??

Ryan.
Thu 24/10/02 at 12:52
"Large and in Charge"
Hi!
Thu 24/10/02 at 13:43
Regular
Heya Fludd person, nice to see new people.

Brother... err... there are quite a few users here, most of them are male... any clues to his username? :0)
Thu 24/10/02 at 13:45
Regular
Hello.

I reckon it's someone like Mojojojoojjjojojojojojo, or maybe Tiltawhirl.

Dunno why...
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"every woman should have one"

Flud? Fantastically Large Uterine Device?
Que?

I'm going out to get me some sammiches
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Someone who is old enough to have a younger sister that is literate.

Can't leave many users, surely?
Thu 24/10/02 at 13:46
thanks! How do you win G.A.D? can you help me Grix? My bro always says he he's gonna win and then doesnt! He gets in a big mood with me about it
Thu 24/10/02 at 13:48
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Couldnt you just tell they was gonna ask something about GAD...
Thu 24/10/02 at 13:49
Well I am new, is it so bad to ask for help?
Thu 24/10/02 at 13:49
Regular
"smile, it's free"
F.L.U.D.D wrote:
> my name is Ryanna (Ryan is preferred)

Were your parents expecting a boy by any chance? :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.