GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I sooooo want this game!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Thu 24/10/02 at 13:45
Regular
Metroid Prime!

Get the trailer here :-
www.nintendo.com/games/gamepage/av.jsp?gameId=593

The game looks soooo good! I can't wait!

:)
Fri 25/10/02 at 20:15
Regular
Ah, this looks amazing! But some of it surely can't be in game footage, or even FMV?
Fri 25/10/02 at 06:33
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Doh, stupid uni network won't let me download the latest free quicktime player. All I got is verion 3.0 from a magazine cd ages ago.
I did see the NGC dvd though, looks good, I like the scan the enemy while they're running and shooting straight at you.
Fri 25/10/02 at 02:52
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Just saw the cilp :)

Looks great, Hope i get it. The only way i could get it is by a GAD most likly. *Fingers Crossed*
Fri 25/10/02 at 01:01
Regular
I'm downloading the clip of IGN now :D.
Thu 24/10/02 at 23:30
Regular
"Balls"
i cant beeive hyow much iwant this game along with many others, alot of others
Thu 24/10/02 at 22:20
that is so amazing a pitty that it is comming out next year though thats what the NOM says anyway because of noty finishing in time anyway its brilliant im buying it and have seen the trailor from the download thanks
Thu 24/10/02 at 16:50
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I don't think it was all ingame.

:)
Thu 24/10/02 at 16:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Downloading now................
Thu 24/10/02 at 15:36
"Uzi Lover"
If that was all in-game then that was amazing. If it is in-game I was fooled into thinking it was real life film with some fancy effects.

Anyway, although it may look great I hate shooter which have all these space like guns. I can't stand them infact.
Thu 24/10/02 at 14:32
Regular
Wow, just finished downloading the trailer. This game looks so cool, I think the graphics even beat Halo's.

I'm just glad Nintendo halted Retros other projects and made them concentrate on completing Metroid. You can tell this is gonna be a classic :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.