GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This you have to see!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/10/00 at 17:09
Regular
If you had any doubts about whether SSX is a good game, then take a visit to the website and check out the screenshots and movies.

www.ssx.ea.com

I am desperate to get my hands on this game. I am not a huge snowboarding fan but this game looks Awesome!!! It is so fast and smooth and judging from the course design it should be a barrel of laughs to play.

This is right on the top of my list of games to buy at release.
Mon 09/10/00 at 17:09
If you had any doubts about whether SSX is a good game, then take a visit to the website and check out the screenshots and movies.

www.ssx.ea.com

I am desperate to get my hands on this game. I am not a huge snowboarding fan but this game looks Awesome!!! It is so fast and smooth and judging from the course design it should be a barrel of laughs to play.

This is right on the top of my list of games to buy at release.
Mon 09/10/00 at 23:09
Same here - not really a fan, but it looks cool (no pun intended). Another one for my "ones to watch" list.
Tue 10/10/00 at 19:17
mmmm....
Looks ok
Unfortunately Supreme snowboarding for the DC waz cancelled but the PC version looks amazing
Tue 10/10/00 at 19:59
Regular
"Whatever!"
I have seen SSX up and running and it looks absolutely unbelievable. It has already been given one rave review and this was the reason why I have it on order. It will be one of the first must have games for PS2. I too have never really been interested in snowboarding but after reading about this it should be a great title.
Thu 12/10/00 at 10:38
All snowboarding games are s***

If you like snowboarding that much then why don't you go and do it for real
Thu 12/10/00 at 10:52
Wozzer (or should that be Wazzer) if you had actually read the above posts you would notice that none of us are actually snowboarding fans per se. We just merely appreciate good games, regardless of what genre they fall within. SSX is graphically beautiful and from the reviews I have read it plays like a dream. If you have a hatred of Snowboarding, however, then it would obviously not be a good purchase.

As for your other comment 'if you like snowboarding that much why dont you go and do it', this could be applied to any sports title. If you have enough money you could even go and race rally cars etc. Also, how do you know that we do not snowboard. I am sure that there are plenty of people who are huge snowboarding fans who both Snowboard and like to play Snowboarding games. Just as there are plenty of skateboarding fans who both skateboard and like to play Tony Hawk.

Try and be a bit more constructive hey!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.