GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official X-Box Magazine"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/03/02 at 10:50
Regular
Hi, i was just wondering whether anyone has managed to find issue two of Official X-Box Magazine.... I couldn't!

Well if anyone has found it and has bought it. then could you tell me the best shops in which to find it. I haev tried Woolworths and WH Smith.

Also are the demos good? Cos i really wanna play Wreckless and Bloodwake!!!

Thanx.
Sun 31/03/02 at 16:22
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Out of the X-Box mags, the official one is definatly the best. ;-)

Might have to subscribe to it myself. :-)
Sat 30/03/02 at 23:56
I wanna subscribe to the oxm mag its a great official mag dont ya think???

I dont know what to do!

Lol
Sat 30/03/02 at 20:10
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Out of those I'd at least narrow it down to either, JSRF, DOA3 or PGR. ;-)
Fri 29/03/02 at 22:19
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I will pick it up tomorrow along with a new Xbox game.

The question is, which one?

Im thinking perhaps TH3, DOA3, Amped, PGR or JSRF.

Help me decide.
Fri 29/03/02 at 21:50
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
My pocket money pays for X-Box Mag, so the price doesnt seem to affect me much. might subscribe im not sure.

I have finally got issue 2 now!!!!! and its really great! I love Bloodwake and Wreckless and Amped...... Dave Mirra is ok and the water effects in dave mirra and bloodwake are amazing!!!!
Fri 29/03/02 at 15:53
Regular
"accidental superher"
is the mag still 6 quid....i find it really very expensive...
Thu 28/03/02 at 17:18
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
So, what reviews where there in issue 2?

Also, what are next months demos?
Thu 28/03/02 at 16:33
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
Got mine from the crappy Co-Op, Shock horrow!!!!!! :)

Wreckless seems very good but i dont think ill get the full game.

The boat one (sorry forgot the name), nice water effects but not much more to brag about really.

There needs to be more media and interviews on the disk really, seems a waste of a DVD all that space going begging!
Thu 28/03/02 at 16:20
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Managed to grab the mag from WH Smiths today. ;-)
Having a good read through. I have the games that are on the demo disk though. ;-))

Have to look through the movies later. ;-)
Thu 28/03/02 at 13:21
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
The demos are ok. Halo demo will be in issue 4. A few good demos next month. I really want to play Gun Valkyrie as that looks good.

Bloodwake was ok. Played that demo on the Xbox pods before the Xbox was released.

Wreckless was ok. The graphics were quite nice, but nothing that wowed me.

Amped is a good demo. But I have played the demo on the Xbox pods quite abit and my mate has the game. Best demo of the 4 though.

Dave Mira 2 was ok. Controlling a bloke on a bike doesnt seem as good as playing as a bloke on a snowboard or skateboard.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.