GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"freeloader within the next week !"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/10/02 at 16:34
Regular
i just got this email from goblin direct , saying about the Freeloader , this is what it said :

Dear GoblinDirect.com Customers,

Just a quick update to let you know that Freeloader is finally on the way.

Yes, you did actually read that right. According to Datel, Freeloader will DEFINITELY, 100% be finished and shipping within the next week, which means that in less than two weeks, we should have Freeloader in stock and ready to sell to you, the lucky consumer!

hope this is right , then i'll be able to borrow some PAL games of my mates ! YAY !
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Time_Warp wrote:
> Stop reminding me Calum!
>
> *Pokes cm's right eye*
>
> (:)

Oh, first name terms, how special. And you spelt it right as well.

*Gives sam a playful jab on the shoulder*
Thu 24/10/02 at 19:26
cookie monster wrote:
> *Stares at monkey ball 2 box*
>
> *a tear forms in left eye*

Stop reminding me Calum!

*Pokes cm's right eye*

(:)
Thu 24/10/02 at 19:22
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
*Stares at monkey ball 2 box*

*a tear forms in left eye*
Thu 24/10/02 at 19:18
i kept on phonning the special reserve shops to see if it was in or not because the release date was friday the 18th and they said they didnt have it which really annoyed me because i have star fox adventures import and now finnaly it is comming out this is the one of the most good things i have wanted yay!
Thu 24/10/02 at 18:35
Regular
Yup.

I don't want a freeloader and I don't want to import games. But I will hae to get one for Animal Crossing :(
Thu 24/10/02 at 18:13
Regular
Looks like i'll be purchasing Animal Crossing at some point then.
Thu 24/10/02 at 18:10
Regular
"¬_¬"
And I'll be able to play Starfox, Animal Crossing, Mario Sunshine, SMB2 and Eternal Darkness :).
Thu 24/10/02 at 17:45
Regular
Time_Warp wrote:
> Yay! Finally I can play Super Monkey Ball 2 which I have had for a
> while
>
> (:)

Same here, plus I'll be able to play my Resident Evil (US)
Thu 24/10/02 at 17:27
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Does anyone know whether the freeloader will be available in shops (not on the internet). SR is only getting the Action Replay in stock and I don't want to waste money on that. I don't want to get it on the internet either.
Thu 24/10/02 at 16:54
Yay! Finally I can play Super Monkey Ball 2 which I have had for a while

(:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.