GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil (Not About The Actual Games)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/10/02 at 20:50
Regular
After a conversation about new resi evil names and games i realised that the names of Resident Evil games suck, they should come up with some more - better names to call them with more comical stories.

Resident Evil - Zombie Time

You go around as Bob, the dumb flesh eating zombie and you have to escape the wraths of the evil Rebecca, Jill and Billy who are trying to wipe out your civilisation for no apparent reason
Ending, You get killed by Jill and all the other zombies have a keg party

Sales - Very high
Rating - Great
Comment - Resident evil from a new perspective

Resident Evil - The Crazy One

Rebecca wipes out the entire zombie civilisation so she decides to inject herself with the deadly virus aand becomes half human half zombie
Ending - rebbeca wants rid of the zombe so she blows her brains ut by accident.
Sales - Huge
Rating - Not worth typing
Comments - Ten seconds of gameplay where you walk over to the pistol, the rest happens from there. What a load of crap

Resi Kart

Well, you can guess this yourself, characters include Bob, Rebecca, Billy, Jill and the Nemesis. Mitch makes a guest appearance as the camera guy.

Sales - Low
Rating - Outstanding
Comments - Too bad no-one bought this, it was a really great game

There were more, but this conversation happened about 2 months ago and i cant remember the rest, there were about twenty so ill post more as i remember them.
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:38
Regular
"You've upset me"
maddmun wrote:
> on a side note

I read that as "on a suicide note"

Hmm.
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:31
Regular
on a side note i have hit my head many times (three bike accidents, one involving a lampost, seriously, thrown on to concrete ground landing head first, hitting my head off of a window/desk many, many times and falling over a couple of times) and i dont think the radiation from 6 different head xrays has helped
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:24
Regular
i seriously had this conversation! one of my friends (a little cuckoo) had never heard of resident evil and then suddenly we started coming up with stupid resi evil game ideas and names such as Resident Evil - But there's no-one living in the house (drastic failure especially by name) and im bored so i decided to post it
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:21
Regular
"Don't Mess Yourself"
That was terrible. I hope you wern't trying to win a GAD.
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:18
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Erm, yeh, woteva man
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:16
Regular
one of them waz
Resident Evil - The Good Residents
The zombies go around heping mankind

Sales ----------¬
Rating - Drastic Failure
Comment_________/
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:50
Regular
After a conversation about new resi evil names and games i realised that the names of Resident Evil games suck, they should come up with some more - better names to call them with more comical stories.

Resident Evil - Zombie Time

You go around as Bob, the dumb flesh eating zombie and you have to escape the wraths of the evil Rebecca, Jill and Billy who are trying to wipe out your civilisation for no apparent reason
Ending, You get killed by Jill and all the other zombies have a keg party

Sales - Very high
Rating - Great
Comment - Resident evil from a new perspective

Resident Evil - The Crazy One

Rebecca wipes out the entire zombie civilisation so she decides to inject herself with the deadly virus aand becomes half human half zombie
Ending - rebbeca wants rid of the zombe so she blows her brains ut by accident.
Sales - Huge
Rating - Not worth typing
Comments - Ten seconds of gameplay where you walk over to the pistol, the rest happens from there. What a load of crap

Resi Kart

Well, you can guess this yourself, characters include Bob, Rebecca, Billy, Jill and the Nemesis. Mitch makes a guest appearance as the camera guy.

Sales - Low
Rating - Outstanding
Comments - Too bad no-one bought this, it was a really great game

There were more, but this conversation happened about 2 months ago and i cant remember the rest, there were about twenty so ill post more as i remember them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.