GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone wanna make robots and race them.... come in ere."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/10/02 at 20:51
Regular
Ive known of this website for a long time and have been going there every other month or so. It seems to be going down hill very quickly. Not that theres anything wrong with the site, but its just that there arnt enough people using it anymore.

You should come here www.sodaplay.com . Its a pretty well known website, but anyone who hasnt heard of it you should seriosuly consider checking it out. You make your own robot/machine thing and post your master pieces on the site, where other people can look and use them.

www.sodaplay.com Check it
Thu 24/10/02 at 22:06
Regular
Here, this will give you an idea of what you can create.

This is one i made, the idea aint mine, i saw someone else try this type, but i made it better. Well i started from scratch based on his/her design.

http://sodaplay.com/constructor/player.htm? &getmodel=RastaBlastaUK+Tri_Roller

This is one of my better ones.

They are now working on racing your robots. But theres only an option to do a time trial as of yet. Its soon to become available though.
Thu 24/10/02 at 22:01
k, ill try it thanks...
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:59
Regular
You dont have to sign up for anything if you dont want to, But if you want to be able to store your machines then you just have to create a user name and password, takes about 30 seconds, no credit card or address things to fill out.

I think its

@user name@ [........]
@Password@ [........]
@comfirm@ [........]And thats it i think.

You should try it. It is a bit tricky at first, give it 10 minutes and ull get it.

Plus look at some of the pre deisgned ones there.
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:46
ill give it a go, but i dont have to sign up or anything do i ???
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:42
"+ suspicious minds"
Boss_Pac_Man wrote:
> thats probably cos its CRAP! how the hell are you supposed to
> construct anything it there? i tried for about half an hour, but
> everything just bloody fell over! now it's really p1ssed me off!
sorry bout' that outburst, but it iss quite annoying
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:40
Regular
"Don't Mess Yourself"
What's going on ere then. Robots.
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:34
"+ suspicious minds"
thats probably cos its CRAP! how the hell are you supposed to construct anything it there? i tried for about half an hour, but everything just bloody fell over! now it's really p1ssed me off!
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:58
Regular
maddmun wrote:
> who's going downhill?
> sodaplay or here? (must be sodaplay) coz this place rocks

Yeah sodaplay. There just isnt the same number of entries a month as there used to be.
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:57
Regular
who's going downhill?
sodaplay or here? (must be sodaplay) coz this place rocks
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:51
Regular
Ive known of this website for a long time and have been going there every other month or so. It seems to be going down hill very quickly. Not that theres anything wrong with the site, but its just that there arnt enough people using it anymore.

You should come here www.sodaplay.com . Its a pretty well known website, but anyone who hasnt heard of it you should seriosuly consider checking it out. You make your own robot/machine thing and post your master pieces on the site, where other people can look and use them.

www.sodaplay.com Check it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.