GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ace Combat 4, help"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/03/02 at 21:40
Regular
I'm stuck on the tanker mission, on the last bit and I need some money to get better plans and wepons. has anyone got a cheat to get some money?
Wed 27/03/02 at 21:40
I'm stuck on the tanker mission, on the last bit and I need some money to get better plans and wepons. has anyone got a cheat to get some money?
Thu 28/03/02 at 08:36
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
remind me which one is the tanker mission?
Thu 28/03/02 at 09:34
I don't remember a tanker mission.
What do you have to do in the mission (every bit)? Or what is the mission called?

What level of difficulty are you on? Normal, hard, expert or ace?

What rankings are you getting? S? The more S ranks you get (and the higher the difficulty) the bigger the bonus.

What planes have you got? (to complete the game I only used the F15-ACTIVE and the A-10 both eith multi-target missles and then I got the X-02 as soon as I had money). Might be you have to sell eery plane except the A-10 to get a plane like the F15-ACTIVE. Might be also good to sell all your weapons expect the multi-target misslies for the A-10 and if you have an F15-ACTIVE, that.

Do you shoot down the orange planes (threy have a bigger bonus)? And the plane that only shows up on radar when you get close (has a name with it as well)?

Try shooting as many things as you can (which of course you do but even after getting S rank you can still get some more points).

Let me know okay? I don't know any chaeats but I can advise you on how to economise and get money hence planes and weapons without cheating. Hey that sounds good doesn't it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.