GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Did anyone ever see thumb bandits on channel 4 ?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/03/02 at 21:01
Regular
Well in the programs they reveiw a game from each of the consoles and compare it to a similar game. Well on the last two programs Gamecube games won !
Wed 27/03/02 at 21:01
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Well in the programs they reveiw a game from each of the consoles and compare it to a similar game. Well on the last two programs Gamecube games won !
Wed 27/03/02 at 21:06
"+ suspicious minds"
yea, i wach it. they dint seem to ever really like anything though. and they did slipknot last time i saw it, which has nothing to do with electronics.
Wed 27/03/02 at 21:08
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Big Boss pac-man (i know this is nothing to do with the subject), what music are you into ?
Wed 27/03/02 at 21:17
"+ suspicious minds"
BIGMAN wrote:
> Big Boss pac-man (i know this is nothing to do with the subject), what music are
> you into ?

i dont really like music, i prefer comp. games. after all, as my yellow alter ego i am mr arcade!
Wed 27/03/02 at 21:18
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Fare enough
Thu 28/03/02 at 10:57
Regular
I used to watch it, unlike everyone else i thought it was good
Thu 28/03/02 at 14:44
Regular
Ah well, now daisy donovan has a (okay, it is rubbish, but at least it's a...) tv series running, and iaIn lee is out of work. Hmm now we just need bouff on terrestrial and 11 o'clock show + bits justice will be complete : )
Thu 28/03/02 at 19:39
i think that show was very biased and presented by a bunch of turds.
Thu 28/03/02 at 19:58
"+ suspicious minds"
Joe Dark wrote:
> I used to watch it, unlike everyone else i thought it was good

i dint say i didnt like it, i just said i dindt know why they did a slipknot bit. i thought they were quite funny.

poor old redundant ian

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.