GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"nothing to do with games at all"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/03/02 at 20:47
Regular
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha the laughing fool is back hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah i can fly like a donkey through the water hahahahahaha
Wed 27/03/02 at 20:47
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha the laughing fool is back hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah i can fly like a donkey through the water hahahahahaha
Wed 27/03/02 at 20:49
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
err... I'd like to take this time to say:

FOOL!!!!!
Wed 27/03/02 at 20:52
"+ suspicious minds"
here have you been, foo'? (dat means fool)
Wed 27/03/02 at 22:41
Shut it laughing cow before you milk your udders so dry that you'll be laughing for the wrong reasons. Have you ever heard of a Chelsea smile? How'd you think the Joker got a grin that big?

Just get off here before someone drops an anvil on your head....
Wed 27/03/02 at 22:59
Regular
"Remember me?"
Luke Skywalker wrote:
> Shut it laughing cow before you milk your udders so dry that you'll be laughing
> for the wrong reasons. Have you ever heard of a Chelsea smile? How'd you think
> the Joker got a grin that big?

Just get off here before someone drops an
> anvil on your head....

To Luke:
Shut it, you newbie! LMAO!

To the other guy:
You is a fool. AIIIII!
Wed 27/03/02 at 23:04
A newbie you were, but a couple weeks ago Dark Mark.
Wed 27/03/02 at 23:05
Regular
"Remember me?"
Luke Skywalker wrote:
> A newbie you were, but a couple weeks ago Dark Mark.

Yeah but now I'm above the likes of you.

RESPECT MY AUTHORITAAAA!
Wed 27/03/02 at 23:08
No, you've posted more. That's all.
Wed 27/03/02 at 23:09
Regular
"Remember me?"
Luke Skywalker wrote:
> No, you've posted more. That's all.

LMAO! Why are you getting so worked up? You know full well that you're not all that you seem........

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.