GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Childish Fights (spoof)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/10/02 at 22:32
Regular
Part: 1-

Today we find Baby Mario in the nursery fingerpainting happily. He sat in a desk that stood two feet tall with his feet dangling from his chair. Baby Mario was drawing a picture of his good friend Yoshi. In a split second Baby Bowser came up behind him and shocked him causing Baby Mario to jump up…

Baby Bowser= Boo!

Baby Mario= Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

(Baby Mario begins to cry)

Baby Bowser= Hehehe, I fooled you.

Baby Mario= If my daddy were here he would not like you.

Baby Bowser= My pappa is much stongerest than your daddy.

Baby Mario= I’m not your friend anymore.

Baby Bowser= We were never friends you poop head.

Baby Mario= I know what you are but what am I?

Baby Bowser= I’m rubber and you’re glue, anything you say to me bounces of me and sticks to you.

Baby Mario= I’m going to tell my daddy.

Baby Bowser= I’ll tell mine too. Hey… lets have our pappas fight and see who wins.

Baby Mario= Yea, lets do it tomorrow.

Baby Bowser= My pappa is going to beat your pappa’s butt.

Baby Mario= We will see…

The class bell rings indicating that nursery time was over and it was time for lunch. Baby Bowser and Mario separate and start thinking of what would happen tomorrow.

Part 2-

Before Mario picks up his son from the nursery, he goes to the supermarket to buy some diapers and baby food. As he goes up in down the rows he spots Bowser looking for baby food too. Mario goes up to greet Bowser…

Mario= Hey old chum, what’s happening.

(Bowser turns around and sees Mario)

Bowser= Old chum!?!? What are you talking about? I hate the ground you walk on you dumb plumber.

Mario= ….

Bowser= Get away from me you fool!

Mario= Are you still angry about that Mario64 experience with me throwing you toward bombs?

(Bowser hesitates)

Bowser= Um, of course I got over that. You know why I hate you Mario. Well, could it be that you ALWAYS STOP ME FROM KIDNAPPING PEACH!!!

Mario= Are you still mad because of that joke I said about you.

Bowser= What?

Mario= The joke where I say “If I had a penny for every brain that Bowser does not have……I would have one penny”.

Bowser= What?!?! When did you say that? Why are you still talking to me? I hate you get out of my face before I fry you! Or to humiliate you, I’ll even have my son fry you.

Mario= Hahaha, even my son could beat up your son.

Bowser= Wanna bet on that?

Mario= Um…sure.

Bowser= Ok tomorrow at the nursery.

Mario. So it’s decided.

Part 3-

Mario, Baby Mario, Bowser, and Baby Bowser all meet up in the nursery cafeteria. There is no one in sight because it was a Saturday which made it even more perfect…

Baby Bowser= Let’s start this pappa.

(Baby Bowser picks up a tub of yogurt and chugs it at Baby Mario)

Baby Mario= Whaaaaaaaaaa!

Mario= I’ll help you son.

(Mario picks up a creamed pie from one of the tables and throws it to Bowser but Bowser just opens his mouth and eats it whole)

Bowser= Yum, that was good give me another one. Hahaha!

(Mario throws anything that was next to him but Bowser ate everything. Out of stupidity Mario even picks up his son and throws him into the mouth of Bowser)

Bowser= Thanks, that will do perfect with all those pies.

Mario= Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Baby Bowser= My turn pappa.

(Baby Bowser takes out an oversized paintbrush)

Mario= I don’t think this is a very good time for arts and crafts little man.

(Baby Bowser swipes his brush across the air and makes an army of cheaply drawn stick men)

Mario=…..

Bowser= Good job son.

(The stick men all ambush Mario causing him to fall backwards)

Mario= Help me!

Baby Bowser= Here’s even more of my deadly art Mario.

(Baby Bowser swipes his brush yet again making even more stick men)

Baby Bowser= Get the stupid one.

(The stick men begin to walk toward Mario but they instantly turn around and head toward Bowser. The stick men on Mario also get off and head toward him.)

Stick Men= Must get the stupid one. Must get the stupid one.

(All the stick men ump on Bowser and they rip him apart)

Baby Bowser= Pappa!

Mario= It’s only you and me now Baby Bowser.

Baby Bowser= I could deal with that.

(Mario runs outside of the cafeteria and runs, up a 5 floors, and in the process with Baby Bowser on his tail)

Mario= There’s no class on Saturdays!

Teacher= Well there is in nurseries sir…

(Baby Bowser didn’t let this stop him. He tries to swipe his brush again but Mario slaps it out of his hands)

Mario= Your not so strong without that are you?

Baby Bowser= Who said I wasn’t strong? I’ll fry you.

(Baby Bowser begins sucking in air to get ready for a flamethrower. All the children in the class ran around franticly.

Mario= The children!

(Baby Bowser lets out his breath and a tiny 3 inch fire speck comes out and gently floats toward Mario)

Mario= Hahahaha, is that suppose to be your strength?

(The speck finally impacts Mario and he flies backwards)

Baby Bowser= Hehehe!

Mario= I’ve had enough of this Baby Bowser!

(Mario picks up a ruler and chases Baby Bowser)

Mario= It’s time for a spanking!

Baby Bowser= Ahhhhhh!

(Mario finally reaches Baby Bowser and he forces him onto his lap. Mario lifted the ruler up ready to attack)

Baby Bowser= Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaaaaaa, wha, whaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Don’t do it Mr. Mario I promise I won’t do it again.

(Mario puts down the ruler and stands Baby Bowser up)

Mario= Do you really mean that Baby Bowser?

The whole class= Awwwwwwww…

Baby Bowser= Well…no way old man.

(Baby Bowser picks up some paint off a small table and rubs it over Mario’s eyes)

Mario= The pain!!!

(With all of his strength, Baby Bowser picks up Mario, goes outside, and throws Mario off the 5th floor)

Mario= Ahhhhhhhhhhhh……….splat.

Baby Bowser= I win!

Teacher= No you don’t Mr. Your getting detention for a year!!

(Baby Bowser starts to cry and it echoes throughout the whole nursery. Baby Bowser even though the victor had his own problems in his hands)

Baby Bowser= But Ms. Teacher (sob sob) My pappa died don’t you feel awful for me (sob sob)

Teacher= Aww poor thing.

(The teacher takes a second to wipe tears out of her eyes. By the time she opens them again Baby Bowser was running away)

Teacher= Um….well…….students……(cough cough)……….who wants ice cream………….?

The Class= …………………We want our mommies and daddies!!! Whaaaaaaaaaa!

Teacher= Baby Bowser! Even if it’s the last thing I do, you will pay for this one day….

THE END

Drunk
Thu 24/10/02 at 22:32
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Part: 1-

Today we find Baby Mario in the nursery fingerpainting happily. He sat in a desk that stood two feet tall with his feet dangling from his chair. Baby Mario was drawing a picture of his good friend Yoshi. In a split second Baby Bowser came up behind him and shocked him causing Baby Mario to jump up…

Baby Bowser= Boo!

Baby Mario= Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

(Baby Mario begins to cry)

Baby Bowser= Hehehe, I fooled you.

Baby Mario= If my daddy were here he would not like you.

Baby Bowser= My pappa is much stongerest than your daddy.

Baby Mario= I’m not your friend anymore.

Baby Bowser= We were never friends you poop head.

Baby Mario= I know what you are but what am I?

Baby Bowser= I’m rubber and you’re glue, anything you say to me bounces of me and sticks to you.

Baby Mario= I’m going to tell my daddy.

Baby Bowser= I’ll tell mine too. Hey… lets have our pappas fight and see who wins.

Baby Mario= Yea, lets do it tomorrow.

Baby Bowser= My pappa is going to beat your pappa’s butt.

Baby Mario= We will see…

The class bell rings indicating that nursery time was over and it was time for lunch. Baby Bowser and Mario separate and start thinking of what would happen tomorrow.

Part 2-

Before Mario picks up his son from the nursery, he goes to the supermarket to buy some diapers and baby food. As he goes up in down the rows he spots Bowser looking for baby food too. Mario goes up to greet Bowser…

Mario= Hey old chum, what’s happening.

(Bowser turns around and sees Mario)

Bowser= Old chum!?!? What are you talking about? I hate the ground you walk on you dumb plumber.

Mario= ….

Bowser= Get away from me you fool!

Mario= Are you still angry about that Mario64 experience with me throwing you toward bombs?

(Bowser hesitates)

Bowser= Um, of course I got over that. You know why I hate you Mario. Well, could it be that you ALWAYS STOP ME FROM KIDNAPPING PEACH!!!

Mario= Are you still mad because of that joke I said about you.

Bowser= What?

Mario= The joke where I say “If I had a penny for every brain that Bowser does not have……I would have one penny”.

Bowser= What?!?! When did you say that? Why are you still talking to me? I hate you get out of my face before I fry you! Or to humiliate you, I’ll even have my son fry you.

Mario= Hahaha, even my son could beat up your son.

Bowser= Wanna bet on that?

Mario= Um…sure.

Bowser= Ok tomorrow at the nursery.

Mario. So it’s decided.

Part 3-

Mario, Baby Mario, Bowser, and Baby Bowser all meet up in the nursery cafeteria. There is no one in sight because it was a Saturday which made it even more perfect…

Baby Bowser= Let’s start this pappa.

(Baby Bowser picks up a tub of yogurt and chugs it at Baby Mario)

Baby Mario= Whaaaaaaaaaa!

Mario= I’ll help you son.

(Mario picks up a creamed pie from one of the tables and throws it to Bowser but Bowser just opens his mouth and eats it whole)

Bowser= Yum, that was good give me another one. Hahaha!

(Mario throws anything that was next to him but Bowser ate everything. Out of stupidity Mario even picks up his son and throws him into the mouth of Bowser)

Bowser= Thanks, that will do perfect with all those pies.

Mario= Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Baby Bowser= My turn pappa.

(Baby Bowser takes out an oversized paintbrush)

Mario= I don’t think this is a very good time for arts and crafts little man.

(Baby Bowser swipes his brush across the air and makes an army of cheaply drawn stick men)

Mario=…..

Bowser= Good job son.

(The stick men all ambush Mario causing him to fall backwards)

Mario= Help me!

Baby Bowser= Here’s even more of my deadly art Mario.

(Baby Bowser swipes his brush yet again making even more stick men)

Baby Bowser= Get the stupid one.

(The stick men begin to walk toward Mario but they instantly turn around and head toward Bowser. The stick men on Mario also get off and head toward him.)

Stick Men= Must get the stupid one. Must get the stupid one.

(All the stick men ump on Bowser and they rip him apart)

Baby Bowser= Pappa!

Mario= It’s only you and me now Baby Bowser.

Baby Bowser= I could deal with that.

(Mario runs outside of the cafeteria and runs, up a 5 floors, and in the process with Baby Bowser on his tail)

Mario= There’s no class on Saturdays!

Teacher= Well there is in nurseries sir…

(Baby Bowser didn’t let this stop him. He tries to swipe his brush again but Mario slaps it out of his hands)

Mario= Your not so strong without that are you?

Baby Bowser= Who said I wasn’t strong? I’ll fry you.

(Baby Bowser begins sucking in air to get ready for a flamethrower. All the children in the class ran around franticly.

Mario= The children!

(Baby Bowser lets out his breath and a tiny 3 inch fire speck comes out and gently floats toward Mario)

Mario= Hahahaha, is that suppose to be your strength?

(The speck finally impacts Mario and he flies backwards)

Baby Bowser= Hehehe!

Mario= I’ve had enough of this Baby Bowser!

(Mario picks up a ruler and chases Baby Bowser)

Mario= It’s time for a spanking!

Baby Bowser= Ahhhhhh!

(Mario finally reaches Baby Bowser and he forces him onto his lap. Mario lifted the ruler up ready to attack)

Baby Bowser= Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaaaaaa, wha, whaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Don’t do it Mr. Mario I promise I won’t do it again.

(Mario puts down the ruler and stands Baby Bowser up)

Mario= Do you really mean that Baby Bowser?

The whole class= Awwwwwwww…

Baby Bowser= Well…no way old man.

(Baby Bowser picks up some paint off a small table and rubs it over Mario’s eyes)

Mario= The pain!!!

(With all of his strength, Baby Bowser picks up Mario, goes outside, and throws Mario off the 5th floor)

Mario= Ahhhhhhhhhhhh……….splat.

Baby Bowser= I win!

Teacher= No you don’t Mr. Your getting detention for a year!!

(Baby Bowser starts to cry and it echoes throughout the whole nursery. Baby Bowser even though the victor had his own problems in his hands)

Baby Bowser= But Ms. Teacher (sob sob) My pappa died don’t you feel awful for me (sob sob)

Teacher= Aww poor thing.

(The teacher takes a second to wipe tears out of her eyes. By the time she opens them again Baby Bowser was running away)

Teacher= Um….well…….students……(cough cough)……….who wants ice cream………….?

The Class= …………………We want our mommies and daddies!!! Whaaaaaaaaaa!

Teacher= Baby Bowser! Even if it’s the last thing I do, you will pay for this one day….

THE END

Drunk
Thu 24/10/02 at 22:33
Regular
"Festivus!"
Not another Spoof
Thu 24/10/02 at 22:35
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
It's like Smash bros with a storyline heh heh
Thu 24/10/02 at 22:37
Regular
"Bobba you"
Tribute wrote:
> Not another Spoof

Indeed

*Yawns*
Thu 24/10/02 at 22:39
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
To say a spoof is bad you have to read it first. Gosh you guys are mean!:0
Thu 24/10/02 at 22:45
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Cubist wrote:
> It's like Smash bros with a storyline heh heh

Thanks dude.:D

Cheers.
Fri 25/10/02 at 11:42
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
*Pop*
Fri 25/10/02 at 17:12
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> *Pop* goes the weezel.
Fri 25/10/02 at 18:28
Very good Drunk Cow.

Like thingy said, Smash bros with a storyline.

(:)
Fri 25/10/02 at 18:49
Regular
lol, GAD worty tis this thread

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.