GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AHHHHH IS MORROWIND OUT TOMMOROW"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Fri 25/10/02 at 01:46
Regular
I hope not I have been looking forward to that for ages and I aint got no dosh
Sun 27/10/02 at 02:00
I just got word well not at this time that I got the job I went for £75 a week all for games luvly
Sat 26/10/02 at 09:18
Regular
I've got Morrowind coming as a GAD. Even though I'm really looking forward to it - I suspect it'll one of those games that I'll ever love or hate.
Exploring a vast non-linear gameworld is very appealing to me. You know, doing stuff like secretly killing people in an isolated village and nicking all their possessions :D
Sat 26/10/02 at 01:21
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I tend to go on and off MSN. Its a case of catching me when I'm on. ;-)
Fri 25/10/02 at 21:58
Savatt78 wrote:
> As far as the graphics go, the world around you looks amazing, but the
> characters are pretty cack looking. Not too keen on the first person
> mode either in the game.
> Think I'll be leaving Morrowind and waiting for the likes of Star
> Wars: KOTOR and Fable.

I will be getting it and if its cack I will let you know and Sav where the hell are you on msn?
Fri 25/10/02 at 21:48
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
As far as the graphics go, the world around you looks amazing, but the characters are pretty cack looking. Not too keen on the first person mode either in the game.
Think I'll be leaving Morrowind and waiting for the likes of Star Wars: KOTOR and Fable.
Fri 25/10/02 at 21:47
Regular
I was asked the same question by a customer today - and as far as I know, it is the 15th November - but I also know it's been delayed more than the Charity Annual John Major Kissagram Event in Barnsley....you mean I'm the only one to have heard of that? Doh!
Fri 25/10/02 at 21:30
cheers for that tom
Fri 25/10/02 at 16:06
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Play.com says 15th Nov.

http://www.playserver3.com/ play247.asp?page=search&adudisc=y
Fri 25/10/02 at 12:17
Nice one it is good to have a notable as a friend lol jk
Fri 25/10/02 at 12:02
Regular
SR don't have it down on there releases list.

I'll go ask in the customer services forum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.