GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LotR DVD release date and new LotR : TTT trailer"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/03/02 at 18:50
Regular
The DVD has been announced to be released in a 2 disc DVD on August 6th with documentaries and stuff, and a 4 disc one on November 12th with half an hour extra film footage and undisclosed extras aswell.
Plus the four minute Lord of the Rings : The Two Towers trailer will air at end of 'the fellowship' at cinemas on March 29th (this friday)!!!!!!!!!!!!!hooray!!!!!!!!!
Wed 27/03/02 at 18:50
The DVD has been announced to be released in a 2 disc DVD on August 6th with documentaries and stuff, and a 4 disc one on November 12th with half an hour extra film footage and undisclosed extras aswell.
Plus the four minute Lord of the Rings : The Two Towers trailer will air at end of 'the fellowship' at cinemas on March 29th (this friday)!!!!!!!!!!!!!hooray!!!!!!!!!
Wed 27/03/02 at 18:51
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
What about VHS, i don't own a DVD player ?
Wed 27/03/02 at 18:59
Regular
"Kiss my face!"
Why are you complaining? DVD players aren't that expensive as they used to be. You can get a decent one for £99 from Asda/Tesco that will play Region 1 discs and also MP3 discs as well.

So what are you waiting for go and treat yourself to a swanky new DVD player and ditch the crappy old vcr.
Wed 27/03/02 at 19:07
What I did, except comet instead of asda.
Wed 27/03/02 at 19:14
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
LOL - the film isn't even going to be released till christmas! Talk about overkill...
Wed 27/03/02 at 19:45
Regular
"Whatever!"
Still havent seen Lord of the Rings - Might just wait till its out to rent!!
Wed 27/03/02 at 20:10
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Well I will be waiting until November 12th. How about you lot?
Wed 27/03/02 at 21:11
Regular
"Whatever!"
I cant wait that long!!
Thu 28/03/02 at 12:29
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Their making a hell of allot of money from this franchise, The fellowship of the rings has already made millions at the box office, and with two DVD's planned their going to make a hell of allot more. And I to can't wait until the release on DVD, I hoped it would be sooner.
Thu 28/03/02 at 19:34
Mattyboy..you haven't -seen- LotR yet? Blah. What -have- you been doing with yourself. I will personally strap you to a chair and -make- you watch it. I will prize open your eyes and not let you blink for at least 3 hours. AND! you are not having popcorn.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.