GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"resident evil"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil'.
Fri 25/10/02 at 12:48
Regular
The more I see about this game, the more I want it. The graphics, the bosses (particularly the shark), the atmosphere all seem to add up to a must buy game, but I'm still not sure.

You guys have played it, so what are the good parts? I've read reviews, but a little persuasion about the fun factor, etc would be nice. Is it worth buying?
Sun 27/10/02 at 08:35
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
No but I can give you info. about a home for retarded people. Try going there.
Fri 25/10/02 at 20:18
Regular
All my hard work! Exploited!

Seriously, do you really think you're proving anything here? This post is just going to siiiink.
Fri 25/10/02 at 12:54
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I can't even think of a good insult for him at this time of day...
Fri 25/10/02 at 12:53
Regular
And the point in this was?
Fri 25/10/02 at 12:51
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
You are an idiot.
Fri 25/10/02 at 12:48
The more I see about this game, the more I want it. The graphics, the bosses (particularly the shark), the atmosphere all seem to add up to a must buy game, but I'm still not sure.

You guys have played it, so what are the good parts? I've read reviews, but a little persuasion about the fun factor, etc would be nice. Is it worth buying?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.