GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Asher needs you!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/10/02 at 16:49
Regular
Fifa 2003
Pro Evolution Soccer 2
This Is Football 2003

Which is best. Looking for hivghs and lows and thoughtful replies, not 'I fink it is Fifa cos I suk at Pro Evo and da ovver one sounds stoopid'
Fri 25/10/02 at 20:39
lol, not the last 1 -took too long writing!!

the two tht copied what you told people not to say
Fri 25/10/02 at 20:38
those last 2 posts were a bit gay. but never mind. i'd say fifa 2003 because if pro evo 2 has as many flaws as the first one (my money was wasted) then it is gonna be a big disappointment if you buy it. some people think it is the next big thing, i think it is a footie game with wrong names, poor commentry(better than the last but no means fifa standard), and dodgy things happenin. i think - get fifa 2003, always been a pretty good game and this new one is done up pretty nicely. TIF??nah. pro evo 2??nah. my money would be with fifa. your choice mate - make the rite 1!
Fri 25/10/02 at 20:37
Regular
"  "
TIF 2003

Bladdy good. Loads of options, good enough gameplay, and superb sound and visuals.

PES2

Just got it. Hasn't evolved much, but some nice inclusions like the Umbro training mode and a better Master League, plus slightly better gameplay make this a worthwhile buy.

FIFA 2003

Saw this running in 'a shop' and it looked VERY good. The game looked like Pro Evo with better visuals and animations. Look at ign.com for some good video sof it.

So I dunno what to suggest. My rather weak dvice would be to get them all..like I probably will...along with my other 16 Footy games on PS2. *ahem* Crazy Ramblings? ;)
Fri 25/10/02 at 19:31
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
I fink it is Fifa cos I suk at Pro Evo and da ower one sounds stoopid
Fri 25/10/02 at 19:25
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I fink it is Fifa cos I suk at Pro Evo and da ovver one sounds stoopid!
Fri 25/10/02 at 17:32
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Akira Shinoda wrote:
> Fifa's quite popular, while Pro Evo 2 is only like for Xpert footie
> gamerz. And TIF 2003's alright and the graphics are quite decent but
> the gameplay isn't as quite as good as Fifa 2003. So for my money,
> it'll be Fifa 2003.

Well I'm no expert footy gamer and I'm fairly decent at Pro Evo, despite not owning it.

If you go by review scores then probably Pro Evo 2 would win.
If you go by popularity then probably Pro Evo 2 would win.
If you go by my opinion then definitely Pro Evo 2 would win.
If you trust Natbuc's crazy ramblings then Pro Evo 2 or TIF 2003 would win.

In short, Pro Evo 2.
Fri 25/10/02 at 17:25
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Fifa's quite popular, while Pro Evo 2 is only like for Xpert footie gamerz. And TIF 2003's alright and the graphics are quite decent but the gameplay isn't as quite as good as Fifa 2003. So for my money, it'll be Fifa 2003.
Fri 25/10/02 at 17:09
Regular
"Bobba you"
Pro Evo 2!
Fri 25/10/02 at 16:49
Regular
Fifa 2003
Pro Evolution Soccer 2
This Is Football 2003

Which is best. Looking for hivghs and lows and thoughtful replies, not 'I fink it is Fifa cos I suk at Pro Evo and da ovver one sounds stoopid'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.