GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jedi Outcast"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast'.
Fri 25/10/02 at 19:43
Regular
I loved playing the dem on the PC a few months ago, but it has always been pretty low in my "to buy" list.

Anyway, I saw it in a shop today and bought it for £25 (you can guess which one it is), brought it home and indstalled it. I then went online, looked at my emails and - shock! saw that it was coming out for the 'Cube next week!! If I knew beforehand, I would have waited - although pricier, I would have waited if it meant not switching on my lud PC just to play Jedi Outcast. Damn!
Thu 31/10/02 at 12:01
"Darkness, always"
Outcast is to have a few extras from the PC version, so I'll buy it.

Clone Wars looks fun, so I'll buy it.

Bounty Hunter looks class, so I'll buy it.

As you may be able to tell, I have a very healthy Cube budget.
Wed 30/10/02 at 22:16
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I absolutely loved the original jedi knight games! they were clasiic. in fact i love everythin about star wars and now that ive seen that ILM will be working on the new games they are my three most wanted games for christmas and 2003! all three look wicked but I think it will be a close race between clone wars and bounty hunter. i think clone wars might just beat it but only cos it has more levels.
Wed 30/10/02 at 21:34
I'm not too sure about Bounty Hunter - the video coverage shown on the Official PS2 Mag featured the bounty hunter moving like a rusty robot.
Wed 30/10/02 at 20:05
Regular
"Whatever!"
The original Jedi Knight was one of my favourite games ever so Im looking forward to getting Jedi Outcast - Bounty Hunter also is one of my most wanted GC games but Im not sure about Clone Wars
Tue 29/10/02 at 18:12
Regular
I have to admit, Bounty Hunter does look very appealing. Up until now, it hasn't been on my 'Must Have' but I've got a feeling it's going to grow on me.
Fri 25/10/02 at 23:20
Regular
Outcast is released next month. So is clone wars and Bounty Hunter...

Now Bounty Hunter that is what I want!
Fri 25/10/02 at 20:47
Regular
Just take it back to the shop! Get a refund! You still have the receipt, don't you?
Fri 25/10/02 at 20:06
Tiltawhirl wrote:

> p.s where was the e-mail from Delta?

The Special Reserve newsletter.

I thought it might be wrong, seeing as there's been no publicity on the game at all.
Fri 25/10/02 at 20:04
Regular
Firday? what in gods name is a Firday.

Me thinks I meant Friday.
Fri 25/10/02 at 20:03
Regular
This doesn't compute, Special Reserve have it down for release next Firday but it's not even released in America yet.

Has it been delayed or is it really out next Friday?

p.s where was the e-mail from Delta?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.