GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Talking about old games"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/03/02 at 00:19
Regular
Hello! Lets have a talk about old PC games that have passed by. I like alot of old games like Doom, Duke 3D, Descent, GTa and GTa2. Unfortunately, I cannot play MS-DOS games anymore because I now have Windows XP but I still enjoy what I did play for a long time and I can remember enough to talk about them. If you do like talking about old games, here is a good place to chat but also http://communities.msn.com/talkingaboutoldgames is good. Anyway, I made loads of levels for Duke Nukem 3D and they were good, well, everyone else thought so because they couldn't do all the things I could like elevator transport but it's quite simple. I can't make levels anymore though.
Wed 27/03/02 at 00:19
Hello! Lets have a talk about old PC games that have passed by. I like alot of old games like Doom, Duke 3D, Descent, GTa and GTa2. Unfortunately, I cannot play MS-DOS games anymore because I now have Windows XP but I still enjoy what I did play for a long time and I can remember enough to talk about them. If you do like talking about old games, here is a good place to chat but also http://communities.msn.com/talkingaboutoldgames is good. Anyway, I made loads of levels for Duke Nukem 3D and they were good, well, everyone else thought so because they couldn't do all the things I could like elevator transport but it's quite simple. I can't make levels anymore though.
Wed 27/03/02 at 00:50
ahhh the uses of the space button in duke nukem 3d comes to mind.
Thu 28/03/02 at 13:34
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Did anyone ever play the original Duke Nukem games???
And what about the Commander Keen series!???

I loved them both when I was younger.
And I think there is a Keen games on the GameBoy Colour?
And obviously, Duke Nukem is still going stronger and better than before.
Tue 23/04/02 at 23:34
Yes I have all the old Duke Nukem games and they were good, completed them all and Commander Keen 1, 4, 6 and Keens Dream. Completed all of them too. They were all good at the time........
Wed 24/04/02 at 12:59
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Duke 3D is perhaps my fondest memory of MS-DOS games, along with doom of course. Those were the days eh, no need to worry yourself over complex, involving storylines, or the smartness of your foes. What great games they where, they don't make them like they used to.
Wed 24/04/02 at 18:55
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Mr. Furby wrote:
> ahhh the uses of the space button in duke nukem 3d comes to mind.

Right on man... :D
Thu 25/04/02 at 10:23
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
There is a Retro Games forum for you remniscing grannies ya know! ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.