GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you're interested in creating your own RPG games for free..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/03/02 at 23:46
Regular
Then take a look at this lil' site which is in my favourites:

http://go.to/rm2k

A downloadable RPG Maker (you may have heard it's predecessors on the PSone and whatnot) for the PC. It's a completely free download with a vast community of people who actually create games. It's all good.

Although, for 56k users; the download tends to be long, boring, and sometimes the connection breaks. So, I dunno', get Download Accelerator (if you decide to download, that is).

pz.
Tue 26/03/02 at 23:46
Then take a look at this lil' site which is in my favourites:

http://go.to/rm2k

A downloadable RPG Maker (you may have heard it's predecessors on the PSone and whatnot) for the PC. It's a completely free download with a vast community of people who actually create games. It's all good.

Although, for 56k users; the download tends to be long, boring, and sometimes the connection breaks. So, I dunno', get Download Accelerator (if you decide to download, that is).

pz.
Wed 27/03/02 at 00:22
so i better start making a rpg that will surpass final fantasy 10 (i think, not)
Wed 27/03/02 at 00:55
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Yeah i've already got this its been out a while. Its a very good program that lets you create 2d style RPG's kinda like snes graphics. Quite easy to use as well its a bit tricky though gettin the other hard functions to work on it though. But it is worth getting.
Wed 27/03/02 at 01:18
Exactly as Anton said; it creates SNES style RPG's, like Chrono Trigger for example...

It still is a remarkably good program with an easy to use p&c interface (point & click style controls. If you've ever worked on Klik & Play; you'll feel right at home).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.