GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That huge handle!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/03/02 at 22:24
Regular
What do you think of the large, black handle on the cube?
UGLY?, USEFUL?, DETACHABLE?.. :)
Wed 27/03/02 at 19:24
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Big Boss Pac-Man wrote:
> jc99041 wrote:
> try carrying a ps2 with one hand!

i thought you wre
> against it? oh well.
my dad has one ( _ )
Wed 27/03/02 at 17:19
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
The handle dosn't bother me at all !!! :)
Wed 27/03/02 at 13:33
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
Big Boss Pac-Man wrote:
> actually, your right. i always even have to carry my ps1 in both hands, because
> otherwise i would drop it. indian dude-y2k, you are right. without a handle, it
> just wouldnt look right. it would give me the impression that it's not supposed
> to be portable, then again, i may just be easily impressionable.

;-)

just think , it could become a designer handbag for a few lipstick tubes for women ! they could carry it by the handle and have whatever they havein their normal bags , they could put it in the GC disc compartment ;-)
Wed 27/03/02 at 11:29
COurse, if you bought a case for it, you'll be able to carry some games and accessories for it as well, not forgetting the power adaptor you need to play it in the first place!
Wed 27/03/02 at 10:34
"+ suspicious minds"
actually, your right. i always even have to carry my ps1 in both hands, because otherwise i would drop it. indian dude-y2k, you are right. without a handle, it just wouldnt look right. it would give me the impression that it's not supposed to be portable, then again, i may just be easily impressionable.
Wed 27/03/02 at 09:37
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
it's the best idea anyones ever had !!
when i first saw it i thought it was a stupid idea , but now that i have a gamecube , the first thing that i touched when i took it out of the box was the carry handle , when you move it around the house , you can hold more wires and plugs than ever before because you only need one finger on the handle.
It does look a bit stupid , but if it didn't have it , the gamecube would be missing something , as i feel the handle finishes off the design , it adds some curveyness to the sharp edged cube , which makes it look even better.
Tue 26/03/02 at 22:46
"+ suspicious minds"
jc99041 wrote:
> try carrying a ps2 with one hand!

i thought you wre against it? oh well.
Tue 26/03/02 at 22:32
Regular
"hit the road jack"
try carrying a ps2 with one hand!
Tue 26/03/02 at 22:31
Could be handy if you're carrying it between telly's...

I think it's just meant to be there as a fashion statement. The Japanese like all the tiny little extras they can get their mits on, so this isn't much of a suprise.

Anyway, they had to make the cost of it up to a decent amount to make profits somehow didn't they.
Tue 26/03/02 at 22:28
"+ suspicious minds"
i dont think its that bad, but it doues seem pointless in the extreeme. if your gonna carry it any amount long enough to need a handle it's gonna be outside and you will look like a gimp walking arond with a cube'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.