GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Today, over £400 was stolen from me"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/03/02 at 21:30
Regular
In the form of two bicycles.

Mine, and my sisters.

Mine had full suspension. Hers did not. Hers was the only way she had to get to university and back.

Stolen from our garage.

Our house.

Right under our noses.

My bike was the only way I was going to get a holiday this year. Me and my mates were intending to go youth hosteling.

And now I will probably never see it again.

Because of some idiot.

Probably the builders who were working on a house across the road from us.

They were there all day. The bikes were stolen during the only 30 minutes that all of my family were out of the house.

I had just gone to work. To earn some honest money. My dad was at work, earning honest money. My sister was at work, earning honest money.

And some idiot simply took what will cost me 50 hours of work to replace.

That isn't including customisations I made to it.

My sister will probably never replace hers. She's a pikey student.

Tommorow, the builders return.

They have left scaffolding up.

I intend to walk over to them, and ask them. If they say no, I will punch them in the face. Rather hard.

They'll be bigger than me. I'm not bothered. I dont mind pain.

I am rather annoyed.

From my house, while I was out at work.
Wed 27/03/02 at 22:28
who else thinks football kid sounds like a 4 year old?
Wed 27/03/02 at 22:26
i got something nicked off me which costed £50 it was a GBP and pokemon silver. I was stolen by my best freinds cousin. They had to give it back though. My best freind told me that he had expensive stuff stolen from his house to.
Wed 27/03/02 at 22:08
Regular
"es argh"
Slaveunit wrote:
> I had my bike nicked once. I used to race cross country, and the bike was worth
> about £1400. I was gutted.

Annoyingly, I knew who did it, but the cops
> did nothing.

The cops are ******* useless.

Get a reference number off the
> cops, then wait a month and claim the bikes on the house insurance. They will be
> covered...

*tries to play hangman, guessing the letters in the blanked word*

''So far I've got, F, U, K, I, G. Hmm... I wonder''
Wed 27/03/02 at 22:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> Damn.

All the respected posters tell me not to be violent, but the others
> tell me to hit people.

---

Well, you know who to follow then, don't you?

:-)
Wed 27/03/02 at 21:15
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
That sucks :/
I've known many people who have had their bikes stolen. Sadly it happens but it's usually when people don't chain them up. The fact it was stolen out of your garage is quite worrying.

If you want I can hook you up with some gear, and we will go on a rampage until we get back your bikes...
Wed 27/03/02 at 20:53
did u do that trick where u put your adress down the bikes from when u take the seat off? in leicester the shops are supposed to check if theres an address in there or summin.
Wed 27/03/02 at 20:48
Regular
Sorry to hear about that Cheese. Life's a b***h...a bit like those damn theifs. I know how you feel (well, kinda!), as someone broke into my car in a HOSPITAL car park! Damn theives! A so-cakked mate of mine theifed a decent HUB from school, and the teacher was a bit upset, as the PC's weren't to great to begin with. I HAD to grass him up. He was outta order and kept calling me a grass. I'd rather be a grass then a theif.

Oh, and back to your incident Chesse, hope you catch the bast...You know what I meen.

Uncle Bin™ 2002, hoping Cheese catches the reckless theives!
Wed 27/03/02 at 20:47
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Damn.

All the respected posters tell me not to be violent, but the others tell me to hit people.
Wed 27/03/02 at 20:31
Ant wrote:

Some little git(s)
> stealing bikes

he said the builders were big :) and mouldy i can see where youre going, people like builders are usally suspects and do nick stuff. lol, ask the cops to look for fingerprints, the get the builders prints. or steal their scoffolding. or pop a tire or summin.
Wed 27/03/02 at 18:53
Regular
"I like cheese"
Awww, that's bad Cheese. Really sorry to hear that.

Some little git(s) stealing bikes because they haven't got a decent life, and can't be bothered to make money properly themselves. As I said, gits.

Sorry mate. :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.