GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Sunshine or Mario 64???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/10/02 at 18:04
Regular
Although I have only reached 40 shines so far in Mario Sunshine, and I fully completed Mario 64 with 120 stars, I would have to say that Mario 64 is better. Why? I would say that because the game had a lot more diversity in it. Mario Sunshine has a lot of the same level design, but this doesn't make it a bad game, because it still is a marvellous game. But Mario 64 does had diversity in it. It had snow level, a clock level etc, whilst Sunshine just has tropical places. But this is my opinion, whats yours?
Sat 26/10/02 at 22:11
Regular
Mario Sunshine is quite diverse. I mean, Gelato Beach is totally different to Sirena beach, which is totally different to Ricco Harbour.....

Some of the levels really don't look very tropical... - but yes, SM64 was a bit more diverse.
Sat 26/10/02 at 20:45
Regular
"Festivus!"
I did once... But it was a fake... Ho Hum
Sat 26/10/02 at 19:20
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
CDouch wrote:
> This guy knows his games...

Have you ever met a JAT that didn't?
Sat 26/10/02 at 18:35
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
First 3D ever made, eh?

This guy knows his games...
Sat 26/10/02 at 18:26
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Kyz22 wrote:
>
> I prefer violence and
> a small fat italian in dungarees cant offer me that!
>
> Go down Soho every night and I'm sure you'll find a fat Italian who
> will cater for ya needs.

Bondage Mario? The new rage in kids toys? and it comes with a free dominatrix princess! and luigi with a whip!
Sat 26/10/02 at 18:21
Well i guess it depend which way you look at it, graphically sunshine is better, but Mario64 was revolutionary in the fact that it was the first 3d game made. I'v got Mario64, and my friends got sunshine and i do like the look of it, but i have to say thati do prefer Mario64 just cos, because it's been done before sunshine isn't that brilliant in terms of puzzles and stuff. But then, saying that, i have played only a few parts of sunshine. Does look good tho :)
Sat 26/10/02 at 18:18
Regular
"^_^"
I prefer Sunshine
Sat 26/10/02 at 18:17
Regular
Kyz22 wrote:

I prefer violence and
> a small fat italian in dungarees cant offer me that!

Go down Soho every night and I'm sure you'll find a fat Italian who will cater for ya needs.
Sat 26/10/02 at 18:13
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I wish I could have more character on my tagline, I would use that!

I prefer violence and a small fat italian in dungarees cant offer me that!
Sat 26/10/02 at 18:12
Regular
I much prefer Mario Sunshine, more varied gameplay and more intresting levels, oh and it's much harder.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.