GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rocky"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rocky'.
Sat 26/10/02 at 18:53
Regular
I have read a few reviews about this game and am seriously thinking about buying it but then i think, its a bleedin boxing game why would i want one of those. So what is itabout this game that says buy me.
Tue 29/10/02 at 12:01
I wont be getting it anyways boxing games dont appeal to me
Tue 29/10/02 at 09:36
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
No, it's a good game and requires a bit more thought than mashing 3 buttons to unleash 355-move combo deathsmack.

It's good.
Mon 28/10/02 at 17:03
Goatboy wrote:
>
> Get it if you want something different to Tekken 24

I assume thats a sarcastic comment?
Mon 28/10/02 at 14:12
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I have no idea.
If you're rubbish,then you'll never complete it.
If you're excellent then you might get through it in an evening of continuous play.

Movie/Career mode you have about 25 fights, and have to do it on Novice, Contender and Champ level to unlock everything.
Then there's exhibition level and knockout tournament.

It's a top 2 player game as well.
Mon 28/10/02 at 14:01
Goatboy wrote:
> It's excellent.

Is it challenging though? Every time I buy a boxing game, I usually finish it very quickly, resluting in little to none replay value. Alot of people have said Rocky is an excellent boxing game which I am sure it is, but will I still be playing it in a couple of weeks?
Mon 28/10/02 at 13:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It's excellent.

A nice mix of sim and arcade style.
And you get to beat up Mr T, then Dolph Lundgren.
Then beat up Dolph Lundgren AS Mr T.
And Mr T taunts with "Caint duck me foreva fool"

Get it if you want something different to Tekken 24
Mon 28/10/02 at 13:25
I dont know it seems the genral conciencus on the reviews that its good if your a fan of the series
Mon 28/10/02 at 13:11
Has anyone got this game yet? If so, is it worth getting?
Sun 27/10/02 at 02:08
played it in dixons it seemed good
Sat 26/10/02 at 18:53
Regular
"ProGolfer"
I have read a few reviews about this game and am seriously thinking about buying it but then i think, its a bleedin boxing game why would i want one of those. So what is itabout this game that says buy me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.