GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy VIII help needed DESPERATELY!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/03/02 at 18:55
Regular
Right. If you have the game, but ain't onto Disk 2 yet, don't bother me. But, if you have it and ARE onto Disk 2, you may be able to hep me. You know where you're driving The Garden yourself right? And you are told to go back to Balamb?

Q1. Has anyone got there?

If so, when your told to go find the 'Commander' but he's in the hotel and you can't talk to him, so the Galbadian soldiers tell you to find the Captain:

Q2: Where is he?

I was told he went down to the end of the harbor to do fishin', (I spent 30,000 GIL on gettin' this maybe-false answer!) but when I go to where I THINK the end of the harbor is, he ain't there!

Q3. Would someone PLEASE tell me where I can find the Captain! I'm on the verge of...of...well I can't think of anything to say right now because I'm too desparate!

PLEASE!! THIS IS A DESPARAT CRY FOR HELP BY YOUR NEW GOOD FRIEND TAZZ!!!

PLEASE!!!
Fri 29/03/02 at 12:07
Regular
"Guess who..."
Hmmmm...ok then, but I think my game is faulty. But why? I seriously could sue for this.
Fri 29/03/02 at 09:25
(Maybe you should try and find the guide for FF8). Look behind you and there should be Galdaia Garden flying over a forest. Go inside your Garden and fly into it to start the next scene.
Thu 28/03/02 at 16:44
Regular
"Guess who..."
Right. Cool everyone. It worked but now, I can't get into the building. I've gone right up to it, pressed X a few times, and Squall just says stuff like, 'I remember this place now...it's Edea's house' and 'I remember there's something close to here, something big'. I really don't know what to do, please help.

PS. This FF forum has been a life saver.
Thu 28/03/02 at 13:04
Ive put the answer in the Final Fantasy forum about the location of Edea's house.
Thu 28/03/02 at 11:22
Regular
Yeah, the FF forum is the best place to ask. Edeas house is near the lighthouse (if I rmember correctly)
Thu 28/03/02 at 11:20
Regular
"Guess who..."
It worked! Now all i need to know is, will you guys from the Final Fantasy Forum help me whenerver I'm stuck on it? Because I want to complete it and I get stuck quite a lot. In fact, I'm...kinda stuck now. Does anyone know where Edea's house is? Is it an a Garden, or is it a totally different place?

I'm Tazz.
Thu 28/03/02 at 10:30
Regular
FF8 was really confusing at times. That's why I prefer 9, it always gave you a clearer picture of what you had to do.
Thu 28/03/02 at 10:30
Regular
"Guess who..."
Thanx. I hope it works. if it don't, I'm in trouble!
Thu 28/03/02 at 09:38
I know where you've gone wrong. Go outsode to where the you can see the light house and the sea (should be a row of boulders in front of you. Search there (on the left side) and there should be a path which goes down to the beach. The game then continues on.
Wed 27/03/02 at 15:35
Regular
"Guess who..."
Need a bit more help now. Humpo, if ya can remember, tell me. I'm at this place, some Garden that has been hit by a missile. Irvine has just been talkin' about how he used to live in an orphanage and now Squall is walkin' around this place as a ghost sorta character, and you can see right through him! He keeps seein' his sis but when you wanna talk to her she just disappears. I've been round this same place several times and I don't know where to go. I need some help so someone, please help.

Thanx.

I’m Tazz.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.