GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"wavebird price , release date and info"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/03/02 at 18:45
Regular
wavebird - $39.95 , will probably be about £30 weh nit's release here

24th june US release date

might be released by the end of May in this country
can work from 15 feet away , and you can use four wavebirds at a time without interference !!!

another £120 of my money going to nintendo ;-)
Wed 27/03/02 at 09:42
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
no more pesky wires to untangle , less to carry around , no more £9.99's on a pair of extension cables , no more tripping over , or you mum hovering up a wire , ummmmm, you will have more batteries around your house so you never run out when the batteries in the control run out , better for you eyes because you sit further away , impress your friends , tease your friends because they havent got one on their console , you could throw that little reciever at someone , you could take it apart and make your tv control use radio waves so you dont have to point it at the tv ,

now do you see the benefits ???
Tue 26/03/02 at 18:59
"+ suspicious minds"
i think it's a great idea two,but i dont think it would benifit me enough to get four of them. one maybe, but i dont feel it has enogh uses.
Tue 26/03/02 at 18:56
Regular
"Whatever!"
I shall be getting one - Its a great idea dont you think!!
Tue 26/03/02 at 18:50
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Cool, thats cheaper than I thought, I might get one, although I don't like the Silver colour much !!! :)
Tue 26/03/02 at 18:45
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
wavebird - $39.95 , will probably be about £30 weh nit's release here

24th june US release date

might be released by the end of May in this country
can work from 15 feet away , and you can use four wavebirds at a time without interference !!!

another £120 of my money going to nintendo ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.