GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo 2 Already selling well."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Sat 26/10/02 at 21:45
Regular
Yes it is it is already at no 20 at www.amazon.co.uk. I mean the game isnt gong to be released here to early 2004, thats over a year until we will see it and it is already at no 20 i think this shows that this game is goin to sell amazing even if it aint much of a improvemnt on halo. I myself belive that halo 2 is going to be better than halo but not by much. I mean it will be exciting all new missions and xbox live. What do you think?
Sat 26/10/02 at 23:56
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Whats that ? A Timesplitters 2 character I still need to earn ?
:-)
Sat 26/10/02 at 23:09
"+ suspicious minds"
fool! you will perish in the blinding force of the melon overlords!
Sat 26/10/02 at 22:53
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Utter crap regarding Halo 2 being the only game worth getting. I don't see a good number of titles coming to X-Box on GC or PS2 - or even PC for that matter.

Panzer Dragoon Orta
Fable
House Of The Dead 3
Mech Assault
Steel Battalion
Whacked!
Dead Or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball
Perfect Dark 2
Kameo
Toejam & Earl 3
Blinx The Timesweeper
Psychonauts
Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic
True Fantasy Live Online
Sudeki
WWE Raw Is War 2
Brute Force
Unreal Championship
Tao Feng
BC
Otogi
Project Gothem Racing 2

Theres just some titles you won't find anywhere else. I've pre-ordered Halo 2 already cause besides being a big fan of the game, I want to make sure I definatly have a copy when it comes out on its release date as it will no doubt sell extremely well.

But theres definatly no shortage of games on X-Box before Halo 2.
Sat 26/10/02 at 22:01
"+ suspicious minds"
I presume you mean from pre-orders. the truth is, whitestripes is right. what else is there to buy? most good x-box games are out on the PS2 or pc, both of which large majorities of people already own. the x0box is just a (probably) more error-less pc.
Sat 26/10/02 at 22:00
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Unreal tourney 2003 outstrips it by miles.

I keep getting beat 10:9 in the final by malcolm.

Grrr
Sat 26/10/02 at 21:57
Regular
Me neither. It was just another average FPS
Sat 26/10/02 at 21:50
Regular
"I like cheese"
I never thought Halo was anything that special anyway - I much prefer PC FPS' like Tactical Ops and Unreal Tournament 2003.
Sat 26/10/02 at 21:49
Regular
Well what else are X-box owners going to buy?
Sat 26/10/02 at 21:46
Regular
already selling well? damn i must have fallen asleep for 1 and a half years
Sat 26/10/02 at 21:45
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Yes it is it is already at no 20 at www.amazon.co.uk. I mean the game isnt gong to be released here to early 2004, thats over a year until we will see it and it is already at no 20 i think this shows that this game is goin to sell amazing even if it aint much of a improvemnt on halo. I myself belive that halo 2 is going to be better than halo but not by much. I mean it will be exciting all new missions and xbox live. What do you think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.