GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Get-a-ready..It's Mario Party a-4!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Party 4'.
Sat 26/10/02 at 23:11
Regular
As their hasn't been many new topics in this forum for a while, I thought I'd maybe start one of the what looks to be excellent new Mario Party game, Mario Party 4. Thoughts? Comments? Pre-orders?

Discuss.
Sat 26/10/02 at 23:11
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
As their hasn't been many new topics in this forum for a while, I thought I'd maybe start one of the what looks to be excellent new Mario Party game, Mario Party 4. Thoughts? Comments? Pre-orders?

Discuss.
Sun 27/10/02 at 00:01
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
This looks really cool, the mini-games look really fun.
Sun 27/10/02 at 00:33
Regular
I am the Daddy of Mario Party games, owned al the N64 games and whoop all of your ar$es should I ever play you.

Lookin forward to this game, gonna have to get a couple of Wave Birds to play it. Anyone got any info on what the themes of the boards are?
Sun 27/10/02 at 00:47
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I ve not played or owned any of the parties, thats why i was thinking this might be a good place to start.
Sun 27/10/02 at 00:51
Regular
I played the firsrt one a lot

Fantastic game

Can't wait to finally own it for myself.
Sun 27/10/02 at 00:53
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Yeah im think about getting this game myself looks very good and i enjoy the odd board game now and again.
Tue 29/10/02 at 18:20
Regular
I never really took a shine to any of the 'Mario Party's in the past, but this one looks like it's shaping up to be a very nice game. I'll definitely be considering it, and if it gets good reviews, then I'll get it.
Tue 29/10/02 at 18:23
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I am personally rating it very highly, especially is the game is as good as the first Mario Part-aa-y;
Tue 29/10/02 at 18:31
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I never really got into this game as none of my mates were into it as they thought it was too kiddish, Shame though cos i know it would of been a Great laugh.
Tue 29/10/02 at 18:34
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I will be getting this game as the game looks cool. Also looking at the mini-games, they look alot better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.