GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Review on every Console Game I have ever owned!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/10/02 at 23:26
Regular
This could well be the longest list of games ever to be displayed on your screen so take a deep breath and ignore any spelling mistakes!

SEGA SATURN

Virtua Cop- Great gun game with tons of action and good graphics the time. Bitshort though. The only gun game I had except for die hard trilogy. Must have been worth it for the gun.

Theme Park- The original making your own Theme Park. Great game.

Shellshock- Tank game where you were the tank. Bit short.

Worms- Good game. Original for the time and cool sound effects. You are a worm designed to kill other worms using cool weaponry like banana bombs.

Robitica- Very poor futuristic first person shooter.

Duke Nukem- Average first person shooter with naked ladies. Excellent!

Hexen- Crap! Did I mention it was crap.

Mortal Combat 3- Class. Fatality! Muwhahaha. You kill people and you rip their guts out.

Tomb Raider- Poor! I hate all Tomb Raiders. Kill Lara!

Independence Day- Good graphics, solid gameplay. Pretty good. Better than the film. A flying simulator if you didn’t already know.

Alien Trilogy- A classic game where you kill aliens. Good graphics for the day.

Die Hard Trilogy- Impressive game with 3 different modes. Better than the sequel.

Die Hard Arcade- The best game I owned for the saturn apart from too short. I could complete it in less than an hour. You were John Mclane, walking round the skycraper beating people up. You could pick things up and throw them at people. Good graphics. Masterpiece!

Virtua Fighter 2- Pretty good for a launch title. You beat up people for fun.

Quake- The original classic. You know the drill, first person kill everything that moves. Bit shoddy graphics.

Sega Rally- Good racing game. Especially as I had a steering wheel. The sad fact was there were only two cars and I think three race tracks.

Resident Evil- It all started here, in the mansion, killing hunters. Great graphics or wait am I thinking of the gamecube one. Crossed memories. Anyway I own both. Good game.

Fifa 98- The only football game I owned for the gamecube and I loved it. Thinking about it now though compared to ISS I think its poor. Good when I was small.

Titan Wars- An average flying game. Futuristic, trying to copy star wars. Never completed it.

Hi-octane- Copy cat of Wipeout. I actually bought this because my brother stole wipeout but it wasn’t that bad a copy.

Wipeout- Class futuristic racer where you race round a track and kill things. Fun. Very fun until my brother stole it and he still has it. I am gonna get it back! *sounds of running to brothers room* *THUD* I shouldve waited another year.

Now that’s the sega saturn done. What do we have next. The playstation. Oh yeah I havent written the full names on many of my games. Please excuse.

PLAYSTATION

Metal Gear Solid- Might as well start with one of the greatest games. You all know what it is unless you’ve been leaving under an xbox the whole of your life (sorry Bill). For Bills’ sake it’s a game where you are a spy sent in to recover information on Metal Gear. Also you must defeat liquid snake and his accomplices. A classic game.

Spiderman- A good game and not to be mistaken for the movie version. Based on the comic book where you use cartriges for your web unlike the movie. It was good and fun and hard, especialy those damn pink people.

Spiderman 2- More of the first game. Great fun. Damn pink people. And it had a wicked plane level.

NBA Live 2000- I cant remember what year the game was made but I sold it. It was fun but way to easy. One on ones with mike tyon was fun though.

Gran Turismo 2- I bought the second one with knowledge it was great but I was disapointed. Too realistic for my liking. And no damage.

Premier Manager 98- I thought it was amazing, then I met LMA then I met Champ manager. My friend loved it though and played it once for 13 hours at a sleepover. Lucky that I had my saturn to keep me comfortable.

Syphon Filter- A good game, like metal gear solid but more killing and less sneaking. So not really anything like metal gear solid. All in all a good game. Fun.

Command and Conquer: Red Alert- Classic game. I still love it even though I have the sequel and add on. One of the best games and undoubtedly the most played game I had on the playstation. The link system was class, the only bad thing was slow down so I had to get a fan positioned so it would cool the playstation down. I love this game!

LMA Manager- I have every one and there all the same but with updated stats. Good but Champ man is better. The 2d match engine was cool.

Fifa 97- Yes, I got it free with my playstation okay. I don’t think I ever playe dit because I got Fifa 99 on the same day.

Fifa 99- Poor gameplay compared to ISS but at the time it was good.

Disruptor- Poor game. Bad graphics gameplay and too short. Poor!!!!!

Duke Nukem TTK- A poor thing compared to the original. Never should heve changed to third person. I bow my head in shame.

Time Crisis- A mind blowingly good game. It was worth the light gun alone. Downside was that it was to short.

Time Crisis PT- A mind blowingly good game. *deja vu* and it was longer than the original.

V-Rally- Great game where the cars would flip. Cool.

Wipeout 3- Having missed Wipeout I invested in the third installment. A class game with better weapons and visuals.

The Italian Job- It never properly worked but for a few short hours it was mine so is included in the list. Might have been good.

Tomorrow never dies- I was expecting a goldeneye but got a third person, poor graphics and all round no goldeneye game. Damn!

Tomb Raider 4- Before you ask I got it free. My friend lent it to me and forgot. Like hell probably didn’t want it back. Bad game.

SpeedFreaks- Wanted a Mario Kart and this is almost as good. Apart from the bad controls its quite good.

The mummy- Poor, didn’t like it. Too tomb raiderish. And I don’t like tomb raiders.

Resident Evil 3- A classy game and better than the original. It was fun and cool to kill nemesis. That is until he returns on gamecube. Muwhahahaha.

Resi Gun survivor- A shame that the series that was so good produced a game that was so bad. It sucks and if it gets a conversion to gamecube which it wont it will still suck. I know it wont because we don’t have a light gun.

WWF Attitude- Great wrestling game.

WWF Smackdown- Even better wresting game.

WWF Smackdown 2- Even even better wrestling game.

Quake 2- Like the classic but with better graphics and better multiplayer. Good game.

Gunfighter- Gun game in the western. Fun and entertaining but not living up to the classic time crisis.

Duke Nukem POTB- I honestly cannot remember about this game at all. Whether it was first or third person. Couldn’t of been all that good.

Medal of Honor- A absolute must. It was a masterpiece. Still one of the funnest first persons ever. Killing Nazis. Yeah.

Medal of Honor underground- More of the original. Yeah. Killing Nazis.

The world is not enough- expected goldeneye again and got an average first person. Nothing special.

Tekken 3- Never ever like any Tekken. No exception. Too much of the same.

Jedi wars- An extremely bad game that was extremely difficult. I never go past the first level. I gave up.

International Superstar Soccer pro Evolution- Still in my mind one of the greatest footie games I have ever played. I don’t care what anyone says it is! Kicks Fifa from its high horse and into the mess. BUY ME!

International Superstar Soccer pro Evolution 2- An improvement of the original but something about it that just didn’t have the spark of the original. A good game.

GTA 2- A great game with great missions. If only they transported it into a third person. Oh yeah they did and I seem to be the only person in the world who finds it boring and repetive after one hour of play. GTA 2 is much better than its prequels and sequels. Please note: I have written this before Vice city has been released.

International Track and field 2000- I had both. Much the same. Good for a while but gets repetitive. Tapping buttons.

F1 2000- All good as I am a fan of F1 but no realistic damage. Shame.

Point Blank 2- Gun game. Fun and very hard. All it was, was a mixture of hundreds of mini games. Never completed me thinks.

Driver- Classic. I loved it but all to easy except for the training in the garage at the beginning. That took longer than all the levels afterwards. I loved it! The one problem was no running over people.

Driver 2- Classic. Oh wait no it wasn’t. It was meant to be a classic but some fool thought getting out the car was good. All you could do was walk. The missions also werent as good. Oh yeah you couldn’t run over people as well.

Dino Crisis- A masterpiece. Better than Resis (excluding gamecube conversions). I complted it many times. I loved the poison darts.

Die Hard Trilogy 2- Not as good as the original. Poor gameplay.

Cricket 2000- It was the cricket season and I was getting involved so I picked this up after the shopkeeper said it was better than Brian Lara. It wasn’t.

Fifa 2000- I fell for it again. Expecting improved gameplay that didn’t come.

Crash Bandicoot 3- Not fun. Not good. Enuff said.

Carmageddon- poor game that I never got the drift of. Do you kill the zombies?

Final Fantasy 9- I ordered this from America I was so excited but it never leaved up to expectation.

Spec Ops- Class military games. I had them all and I have lost them all to a friend. There somewhere.

The game where your on a train- I have forgotten the name but it will come back to me. Bad bad game.

Blade- Bad game. Too hard. I never got the hang of the sword movements.

Smash Court Tennis 2- good game. Anna Kournikova. *dribbles*.

Star Wars Demolition- Poor. Not talking about it.

Alien Ressurection- I was gasping for this game but it wasn’t as good as the original.

007 Racing- poor. James Bond always trying to make money. Lousy government.

Men in black: Crashdown- I didn’t like it at all.

Rainbow 6: Rogue Spear- Class PC game. Poor PSX game. Shame.

C-12: Final Resistance- A shame I have to end the PSX games with a bad game. All hype no fun.

Have you noticed my spelling getting worse and worse.

GAMECUBE

Star Wars- Boring, easy and I didn’t like it. I would recommend crimson skies the best flying game I have ever played. I suppose it isnt all bad. But it is overrated. Good graphics.

Wave Race- Easy. I learnt the tricks in about half an hour. Good graphics.

Super Smah Bros- Like it a lot but it did get boring after playing it for three hundred hours. Joking, it didn’t get boring, a class game.

Resident Evil- What can I say. A classic àremadeà An even better game. Masterpiece.

Turok Evolution- Poor first few levels, brightens up. Good multiplayer. Doesn’t compare to TS2.

And here ends my typing. I have missed out a few games that I will mention. I may carry on with my PC games next time I am bored. Hope you found it funny. Sorry for any spelling mistakes. My hand is numb.
Sat 26/10/02 at 23:26
Regular
"She's a dog!"
This could well be the longest list of games ever to be displayed on your screen so take a deep breath and ignore any spelling mistakes!

SEGA SATURN

Virtua Cop- Great gun game with tons of action and good graphics the time. Bitshort though. The only gun game I had except for die hard trilogy. Must have been worth it for the gun.

Theme Park- The original making your own Theme Park. Great game.

Shellshock- Tank game where you were the tank. Bit short.

Worms- Good game. Original for the time and cool sound effects. You are a worm designed to kill other worms using cool weaponry like banana bombs.

Robitica- Very poor futuristic first person shooter.

Duke Nukem- Average first person shooter with naked ladies. Excellent!

Hexen- Crap! Did I mention it was crap.

Mortal Combat 3- Class. Fatality! Muwhahaha. You kill people and you rip their guts out.

Tomb Raider- Poor! I hate all Tomb Raiders. Kill Lara!

Independence Day- Good graphics, solid gameplay. Pretty good. Better than the film. A flying simulator if you didn’t already know.

Alien Trilogy- A classic game where you kill aliens. Good graphics for the day.

Die Hard Trilogy- Impressive game with 3 different modes. Better than the sequel.

Die Hard Arcade- The best game I owned for the saturn apart from too short. I could complete it in less than an hour. You were John Mclane, walking round the skycraper beating people up. You could pick things up and throw them at people. Good graphics. Masterpiece!

Virtua Fighter 2- Pretty good for a launch title. You beat up people for fun.

Quake- The original classic. You know the drill, first person kill everything that moves. Bit shoddy graphics.

Sega Rally- Good racing game. Especially as I had a steering wheel. The sad fact was there were only two cars and I think three race tracks.

Resident Evil- It all started here, in the mansion, killing hunters. Great graphics or wait am I thinking of the gamecube one. Crossed memories. Anyway I own both. Good game.

Fifa 98- The only football game I owned for the gamecube and I loved it. Thinking about it now though compared to ISS I think its poor. Good when I was small.

Titan Wars- An average flying game. Futuristic, trying to copy star wars. Never completed it.

Hi-octane- Copy cat of Wipeout. I actually bought this because my brother stole wipeout but it wasn’t that bad a copy.

Wipeout- Class futuristic racer where you race round a track and kill things. Fun. Very fun until my brother stole it and he still has it. I am gonna get it back! *sounds of running to brothers room* *THUD* I shouldve waited another year.

Now that’s the sega saturn done. What do we have next. The playstation. Oh yeah I havent written the full names on many of my games. Please excuse.

PLAYSTATION

Metal Gear Solid- Might as well start with one of the greatest games. You all know what it is unless you’ve been leaving under an xbox the whole of your life (sorry Bill). For Bills’ sake it’s a game where you are a spy sent in to recover information on Metal Gear. Also you must defeat liquid snake and his accomplices. A classic game.

Spiderman- A good game and not to be mistaken for the movie version. Based on the comic book where you use cartriges for your web unlike the movie. It was good and fun and hard, especialy those damn pink people.

Spiderman 2- More of the first game. Great fun. Damn pink people. And it had a wicked plane level.

NBA Live 2000- I cant remember what year the game was made but I sold it. It was fun but way to easy. One on ones with mike tyon was fun though.

Gran Turismo 2- I bought the second one with knowledge it was great but I was disapointed. Too realistic for my liking. And no damage.

Premier Manager 98- I thought it was amazing, then I met LMA then I met Champ manager. My friend loved it though and played it once for 13 hours at a sleepover. Lucky that I had my saturn to keep me comfortable.

Syphon Filter- A good game, like metal gear solid but more killing and less sneaking. So not really anything like metal gear solid. All in all a good game. Fun.

Command and Conquer: Red Alert- Classic game. I still love it even though I have the sequel and add on. One of the best games and undoubtedly the most played game I had on the playstation. The link system was class, the only bad thing was slow down so I had to get a fan positioned so it would cool the playstation down. I love this game!

LMA Manager- I have every one and there all the same but with updated stats. Good but Champ man is better. The 2d match engine was cool.

Fifa 97- Yes, I got it free with my playstation okay. I don’t think I ever playe dit because I got Fifa 99 on the same day.

Fifa 99- Poor gameplay compared to ISS but at the time it was good.

Disruptor- Poor game. Bad graphics gameplay and too short. Poor!!!!!

Duke Nukem TTK- A poor thing compared to the original. Never should heve changed to third person. I bow my head in shame.

Time Crisis- A mind blowingly good game. It was worth the light gun alone. Downside was that it was to short.

Time Crisis PT- A mind blowingly good game. *deja vu* and it was longer than the original.

V-Rally- Great game where the cars would flip. Cool.

Wipeout 3- Having missed Wipeout I invested in the third installment. A class game with better weapons and visuals.

The Italian Job- It never properly worked but for a few short hours it was mine so is included in the list. Might have been good.

Tomorrow never dies- I was expecting a goldeneye but got a third person, poor graphics and all round no goldeneye game. Damn!

Tomb Raider 4- Before you ask I got it free. My friend lent it to me and forgot. Like hell probably didn’t want it back. Bad game.

SpeedFreaks- Wanted a Mario Kart and this is almost as good. Apart from the bad controls its quite good.

The mummy- Poor, didn’t like it. Too tomb raiderish. And I don’t like tomb raiders.

Resident Evil 3- A classy game and better than the original. It was fun and cool to kill nemesis. That is until he returns on gamecube. Muwhahahaha.

Resi Gun survivor- A shame that the series that was so good produced a game that was so bad. It sucks and if it gets a conversion to gamecube which it wont it will still suck. I know it wont because we don’t have a light gun.

WWF Attitude- Great wrestling game.

WWF Smackdown- Even better wresting game.

WWF Smackdown 2- Even even better wrestling game.

Quake 2- Like the classic but with better graphics and better multiplayer. Good game.

Gunfighter- Gun game in the western. Fun and entertaining but not living up to the classic time crisis.

Duke Nukem POTB- I honestly cannot remember about this game at all. Whether it was first or third person. Couldn’t of been all that good.

Medal of Honor- A absolute must. It was a masterpiece. Still one of the funnest first persons ever. Killing Nazis. Yeah.

Medal of Honor underground- More of the original. Yeah. Killing Nazis.

The world is not enough- expected goldeneye again and got an average first person. Nothing special.

Tekken 3- Never ever like any Tekken. No exception. Too much of the same.

Jedi wars- An extremely bad game that was extremely difficult. I never go past the first level. I gave up.

International Superstar Soccer pro Evolution- Still in my mind one of the greatest footie games I have ever played. I don’t care what anyone says it is! Kicks Fifa from its high horse and into the mess. BUY ME!

International Superstar Soccer pro Evolution 2- An improvement of the original but something about it that just didn’t have the spark of the original. A good game.

GTA 2- A great game with great missions. If only they transported it into a third person. Oh yeah they did and I seem to be the only person in the world who finds it boring and repetive after one hour of play. GTA 2 is much better than its prequels and sequels. Please note: I have written this before Vice city has been released.

International Track and field 2000- I had both. Much the same. Good for a while but gets repetitive. Tapping buttons.

F1 2000- All good as I am a fan of F1 but no realistic damage. Shame.

Point Blank 2- Gun game. Fun and very hard. All it was, was a mixture of hundreds of mini games. Never completed me thinks.

Driver- Classic. I loved it but all to easy except for the training in the garage at the beginning. That took longer than all the levels afterwards. I loved it! The one problem was no running over people.

Driver 2- Classic. Oh wait no it wasn’t. It was meant to be a classic but some fool thought getting out the car was good. All you could do was walk. The missions also werent as good. Oh yeah you couldn’t run over people as well.

Dino Crisis- A masterpiece. Better than Resis (excluding gamecube conversions). I complted it many times. I loved the poison darts.

Die Hard Trilogy 2- Not as good as the original. Poor gameplay.

Cricket 2000- It was the cricket season and I was getting involved so I picked this up after the shopkeeper said it was better than Brian Lara. It wasn’t.

Fifa 2000- I fell for it again. Expecting improved gameplay that didn’t come.

Crash Bandicoot 3- Not fun. Not good. Enuff said.

Carmageddon- poor game that I never got the drift of. Do you kill the zombies?

Final Fantasy 9- I ordered this from America I was so excited but it never leaved up to expectation.

Spec Ops- Class military games. I had them all and I have lost them all to a friend. There somewhere.

The game where your on a train- I have forgotten the name but it will come back to me. Bad bad game.

Blade- Bad game. Too hard. I never got the hang of the sword movements.

Smash Court Tennis 2- good game. Anna Kournikova. *dribbles*.

Star Wars Demolition- Poor. Not talking about it.

Alien Ressurection- I was gasping for this game but it wasn’t as good as the original.

007 Racing- poor. James Bond always trying to make money. Lousy government.

Men in black: Crashdown- I didn’t like it at all.

Rainbow 6: Rogue Spear- Class PC game. Poor PSX game. Shame.

C-12: Final Resistance- A shame I have to end the PSX games with a bad game. All hype no fun.

Have you noticed my spelling getting worse and worse.

GAMECUBE

Star Wars- Boring, easy and I didn’t like it. I would recommend crimson skies the best flying game I have ever played. I suppose it isnt all bad. But it is overrated. Good graphics.

Wave Race- Easy. I learnt the tricks in about half an hour. Good graphics.

Super Smah Bros- Like it a lot but it did get boring after playing it for three hundred hours. Joking, it didn’t get boring, a class game.

Resident Evil- What can I say. A classic àremadeà An even better game. Masterpiece.

Turok Evolution- Poor first few levels, brightens up. Good multiplayer. Doesn’t compare to TS2.

And here ends my typing. I have missed out a few games that I will mention. I may carry on with my PC games next time I am bored. Hope you found it funny. Sorry for any spelling mistakes. My hand is numb.
Sun 27/10/02 at 00:45
Regular
"She's a dog!"
> Resident Evil- What can I say. A classic àremadeà An
> even better game. Masterpiece.
>

sorry about that. it was meant to be arrows. anyway.

Resident Evil- What can I say. A classic > remade > An even better game. Masterpiece
Sun 27/10/02 at 00:47
Regular
"She's a dog!"
I suppose i should have posted this at a prime time but still somebody reply!
Sun 27/10/02 at 00:49
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Huh?
Sun 27/10/02 at 00:56
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Oh sorry didnt read the title.lol.
Sun 27/10/02 at 01:01
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Point blank was total class. It was so crazy.

Especially that challenge where you had to shoot the falling leaf with only 1 bullet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.