GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"IMPORTANT SERVICE INFORMATION:"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/03/02 at 21:33
Regular
well if you are like me and have favourites to the pages you like you wont have heard this but if you go onto ukchatoforums.com this comes up near the top:

Due to an important upgrade, the UKchatforums.com, UKcheats.com and Video Clip services will be unavailable Monday 25th March. Services will return to normal over the next couple of days. Other Special Reserve Discount Network sites be unaffected

so see ya all on tuesday :D
Sun 24/03/02 at 21:33
Regular
well if you are like me and have favourites to the pages you like you wont have heard this but if you go onto ukchatoforums.com this comes up near the top:

Due to an important upgrade, the UKchatforums.com, UKcheats.com and Video Clip services will be unavailable Monday 25th March. Services will return to normal over the next couple of days. Other Special Reserve Discount Network sites be unaffected

so see ya all on tuesday :D
Sun 24/03/02 at 21:38
Regular
Does this mean you will actually be leaving that darkened room of yours?
My god.
Don't go near anyone though, that green glow of yours will melt a person's skin off in seconds
Sun 24/03/02 at 21:43
Regular
"es argh"
I'll still be here, clicking on that refresh button all day.
Sun 24/03/02 at 21:45
Regular
hur hur, so funny i almost laughed, almost. ;)
Sun 24/03/02 at 21:47
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
What are we going to do without Mystique for a day? Look at ourselfs in the mirror and shout out abuse?
Sun 24/03/02 at 21:50
i can only amagine how wierd it will be with no one here
Sun 24/03/02 at 21:51
Regular
dont worry i will save a few of these pages tonight to remind me how nasty she is to me for no apparant reason
Sun 24/03/02 at 21:59
Regular
Nasty?
Yeah ok whatever
Sun 24/03/02 at 22:04
Regular
ok then, you always have to say something sarcastic about me ever time i write something.
Sun 24/03/02 at 22:25
Regular
Always?
I don't think so bucko

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.