GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nokias In or out"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/10/02 at 15:18
Regular
Hot OR not IN OR OUT!
Tue 29/10/02 at 10:55
you shouldnt go by past expiriences, well some times youu should bur it cold just of been a dodgey phone...
mine has never broke...
Tue 29/10/02 at 10:54
Regular
image is everything. There are just 2 many Nokia's out there. They are common place now. Plus Nokia haven't really made a good job at keeping their designs fresh. Just compare that to say one of the new Sony jobs. Nokia has already fallen behind, and they better do some thing radical quick to stay in the game.
Tue 29/10/02 at 10:51
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Nokia had their time. They were fine to use a couple of years ago, but now their new designs are too fiddley to use compared to others.

Had a Sony J70 for a while, hated it. Broke down 3 times, spent longer in the shop than in my pocket, and when they offered a replacement (finally) i got rid of the thing.

Got a samsung a300 now. Lovely phone. Contract runs out next month so looking at either the a300 again, the samsung t100 (color version), or the new motorola. Either way, not getting a nokia or a sony again.
Tue 29/10/02 at 10:24
splint59 wrote:
> my dad has a 7650 the one with the cammra on it but my dad is on
> contract.

The only thing wrong with this is that to send a pic to some one is that they have to have the same phone as you...
and as it is new, not many people have it...
(by the way i am in school in an it lesson)
Tue 29/10/02 at 10:15
Regular
"i like cars!!!!!!"
my dad has a 7650 the one with the cammra on it but my dad is on contract.
Mon 28/10/02 at 20:54
"High polygon count"
Mystique wrote:
> This one time

At bandcamp?
Mon 28/10/02 at 20:52
Regular
This one time, this guy I know. Drove over his Nokia 3210 and it still worked after!
True story.
Mon 28/10/02 at 20:48
"High polygon count"
Or†ega wrote:
> I refuse to buy another Nokia after the crapness of my 8210. Screen is
> proper dodgy.

Exactly. A friend of mine has had several different models of Nokia, and had trouble with all of them.

He had one of those that was in The Matrix (don't know the model number), and the movement of the flip cover broke the wires away from the mic, so people couldn't hear him. So he had it replaced, and the new one did the same.

For some reason he insists on sticking with Nokia - but I wouldn't touch them if they were the only mobile on the planet.
Mon 28/10/02 at 20:27
Regular
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> Sony Ercisson T68i rocks!

WoRd.

I should be getting one of those next month.

I refuse to buy another Nokia after the crapness of my 8210. Screen is proper dodgy.

Got a Ericsson T38 at the moment and I like it very much.
Mon 28/10/02 at 19:27
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Robin wrote:
> i have this kool program on my computer, i just clck picture mode,
> then go on to a site wich sells logos, then i just click on the logo
> and it copies it to the program, then i can edit it (if i want to) and
> then i just upload it to my phone using a nokia data cable...
> i have a different one each week, hu save me a load of money...

You git! If you become a member at www.fonetastic.com they give you some free logos!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.