GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who will be the best platformer on the cube, banjo, mazza or sonic?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/03/02 at 18:53
Regular
i have played one or two of each charicter, and sonic is my fave. the sonic ones are fast and require fast reaction, and are a lot of fun. mario is my sec fave. his games are long and require skill and good judement. try to speed through them and you will be very peeved. banjo's my least fave, they are too dificult, and have a lot of puzzles. they just arent my kind of game at all.
Sat 30/03/02 at 17:37
"+ suspicious minds"
oh, i see. i relly wish i knew the clear differences between platformers, andenture, and action.
Sat 30/03/02 at 17:20
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Boss Pac-Man wrote:

i am not at all sure what you mean,
> but conker is a rare game and so is BK+BT. i think thats what you mean. sorry if
> it is way off, but i dont know you.

I was just stating that I'm interested in what Rare's first platformer on the Gamecube is going to be. And then I was remarking on the fact that I want to play a Gamecube version of Conker's BFD!

:)
Sat 30/03/02 at 16:58
"+ suspicious minds"
Cooky wrote:
> Mario will probably be my fav!

But i'm quite intregued as to Rare's first
> platforming outting!

I can't wait for an update to Conker!

That game was
> gr8!

i am not at all sure what you mean, but conker is a rare game and so is BK+BT. i think thats what you mean. sorry if it is way off, but i dont know you.
Sat 30/03/02 at 16:46
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Mario will probably be my fav!

But i'm quite intregued as to Rare's first platforming outting!

I can't wait for an update to Conker!

That game was gr8!

Sat 30/03/02 at 12:13
Regular
When they finally get round to releasing it I think Banjo will be the best, I really enjoyed the games on the N64, the problem I had with Mario was a lot of the puzzels where the same and the levels just weren't intresting enough. Hopefully the will fix some of the these problems for Sunshine but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I enjoyed the Sonic Adventure games on the Dreamcast but I don't think they're anywhere near as good as Mario and Banjo games, they're fun but they don't last long and there's no way i'd want to go back and play through the game again.
Sat 30/03/02 at 10:21
Regular
I think mario sunshine will probably be the best going by what mario on the N64 was like
Sat 30/03/02 at 10:02
"+ suspicious minds"
c.u.later wrote:
> BIGMAN wrote:
> It's got to be Mario (maybe they should bring out a new game
> after Mario
> Sunshine with both Mario and Luigi in) and a conker's game
> would also be good
> (especially the multiplayer) !!! :)

Mario is in
> luigi's mansion, if you didn't know, right at the end in a hidden
> room.

conker games are rubbish.

i think BIGMAN ment a playable mario and luigi. as for conker games being rubbish...
Sat 30/03/02 at 08:48
Regular
"goodbyeeeeee......."
BIGMAN wrote:
> It's got to be Mario (maybe they should bring out a new game after Mario
> Sunshine with both Mario and Luigi in) and a conker's game would also be good
> (especially the multiplayer) !!! :)

Mario is in luigi's mansion, if you didn't know, right at the end in a hidden room.

conker games are rubbish.
Wed 27/03/02 at 17:22
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
It's got to be Mario (maybe they should bring out a new game after Mario Sunshine with both Mario and Luigi in) and a conker's game would also be good (especially the multiplayer) !!! :)
Wed 27/03/02 at 17:18
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I think we can all safely say that Mario will once again be the best platformer on a new Nintendo console - for it's early days at least, as things could change in the future!

I'd also like to see a new Conker game, as 'Bad Fur Day' was great and I also heard his SNES game (which I nearly got back in those days) was also pretty good.

And as for the 2 Banjo games, I haven't played either yet. But very soon, I hope to be getting Banjo Kazzoie, along with Blast Corps, and then Tooie to follow after, with Donkey Kong 64.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.