GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sonic for GC"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/03/02 at 18:45
Regular
Hey, has anyone got this game. Is it worth buying with my Game Cube. Anyone tell me anything cool about this game and stuff that lets it down. Thanks.
Sun 24/03/02 at 18:45
Hey, has anyone got this game. Is it worth buying with my Game Cube. Anyone tell me anything cool about this game and stuff that lets it down. Thanks.
Sun 24/03/02 at 18:51
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I have heard that it is quite a good game but their are a few problems with camera angles and overall control. I'm still going to get it because I have Sonic Advance and what to do the link up games.
Mon 25/03/02 at 01:17
Regular
i will get sonic if i get a game Cube
Tue 26/03/02 at 19:04
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I won't get Sonic 2 on the GameCube as i've heard it's pants and too short, and the GBA link-up system doesn't really interest me either. But i'm sure it still plays well, like the original Sonic Adventure, but with a GameCube pad and not a Dreamcast one.

I will probably get Sonic Advance in time, and if Sonic Adventure was to come out on the Cube I would definiltley get it!
Tue 26/03/02 at 19:06
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Solskjær_24 wrote:
> I won't get Sonic 2 on the GameCube as i've heard it's pants and too short, and
> the GBA link-up system doesn't really interest me either. But i'm sure it still
> plays well, like the original Sonic Adventure, but with a GameCube pad and not a
> Dreamcast one.

I will probably get Sonic Advance in time, and if Sonic
> Adventure was to come out on the Cube I would definiltley get it!

Get Sonic Advance, if you ever played the Mega Drive versions then this will bring back the memories of the good old days !!! :)
Tue 26/03/02 at 19:06
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Solskjær_24 wrote:
> I won't get Sonic 2 on the GameCube as i've heard it's pants and too short, and
> the GBA link-up system doesn't really interest me either. But i'm sure it still
> plays well, like the original Sonic Adventure, but with a GameCube pad and not a
> Dreamcast one.

I will probably get Sonic Advance in time, and if Sonic
> Adventure was to come out on the Cube I would definiltley get it!

Get Sonic Advance, if you have ever played the Mega Drive versions then this will bring back the memories of the good old days !!! :)
Tue 26/03/02 at 21:18
sonic on a nintendo machine will feel weird as it was mario's biggest rival, but it should be great.
Wed 27/03/02 at 18:36
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Sorry I didn't get round to replying earlier, but:

"DO NOT BUY SA2 AT ANY COSTS"

It's slow (whole levels where you have to look for emeralds), it's short (took me 2 days to do all 3 modes), it's simply the WORST Sonic game I have ever played.

When Sonic Adventure (1) came out, it was genius. Amazingly fast (some levels just flashed by), but there were so many levels and such a good story it took a while. And then you had 6 characters and one extra who all had fun levels.

Such a shame the sequal was so poor by comparison.
Wed 27/03/02 at 18:38
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Oh, but Sonic Advance is meant to be ace.
Wed 27/03/02 at 18:41
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Sonic Advance is not ace, it is the best game on the Game Boy Advance at the moment (definatly better than the waste of time Super Mario Advance (although number 2 looks good but i've got it on the SNES).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.