GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is every one going to do with their N64's once they get a Gamecube(or other next gen console)?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/03/02 at 18:19
Regular
I'm going to keep mine (I own't get a lot of money if I sell it anyway) and let my younger sister have it. She often plays it and is getting good a Perfect Dark. I just wondered what everyone else was going to do ?
Tue 26/03/02 at 19:55
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I'll be keeping my N64, use it for all those late night goldeneye/mario kart/perfect dark sessions
Tue 26/03/02 at 19:45
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
That's really good to hear that most people are keepin there N64's !!!
Tue 26/03/02 at 19:39
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I'll be keeping mine deffinately. My brother keeps trying to get me to sell it on eBay but I don't have the heart to sell it. I've recently taken a liking to it for some reason. I've stopped playing my PS2 and gone back to my N64.

And the best thing is, the PS2 doesn't complain if I switch it off for a few days to play my N64.
Tue 26/03/02 at 19:16
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'm keeping my N64, definitley! And i'm still buying games for it! Only need about.....8 more.

I also think that anyone is mad to sell/give-away a console they have loved or enjoyed! I agree that some people sell to get money for the next machine, but would you really throw away a person you loved, just to get a new one!??
Well, with the exception of Jordan of course!!
Mon 25/03/02 at 01:12
Regular
i sold all my N64 games so i will probly keep my N64 for something.
Sun 24/03/02 at 23:50
Regular
What will I do with the N64 when I've got a GameCube?

Probably play on it when I'm not on the 'Cube.

It may be considered as old, but it doesn't mean it aint good! I still play on the SNES for heaven sake!
Sun 24/03/02 at 20:41
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Hey jc, what's your favorite game of all on the N64, mine's got to be out of Perfect Dark and Zelda.
Sun 24/03/02 at 20:36
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I don't think anyone should get rid of their 64's, wot a great machine it was for it's time and the games for it, like mario land64 and banjokazooie, playstaion1 didnt have the power to make games like that! ;)
Sun 24/03/02 at 20:24
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im keeping mine right where it is - Ive already made the mistake of exchanging my last N64 but this one wont be going anywhere!!
Sun 24/03/02 at 19:39
Regular
"hit the road jack"
my tv has no scart socket but my video has so it should work then? But in the shop it has an rf modulator/adaptor and a rf cable.
- im riding air @ alton towers nxt tusday! yeah!!:0

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.