GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does any one know any Halo cheat that work?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/03/02 at 18:03
Regular
Does any one know any Halo cheat that work as I have competed it and want some fun but all the cheats ive found dont work or they dont explain how to put them in properly.
Thu 28/03/02 at 19:47
Regular
"Xboxsource webmaste"
I would like to shake the hand of the guy who posted the God mode cheat for Halo on ukcheats.com, right before I rip his freaking head off!

Damn you for posting an OBVIOUSLY fake cheat that doesn't, never has, and never WILL, work!
Tue 26/03/02 at 21:53
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
Almost every game has cheats - especially the big games. They are there for playtesters to use, and most of the time they get left in the game.

It is possible that Bungie took out the cheats, but I highly doubt it. They will just be hard to find, and are doing the right thing by not releasing them, forcing people to either play through on their own merit, or give up!!
Tue 26/03/02 at 20:39
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'm glad there aren't any cheats really. Completing it on skill settings such as Legendary feels very rewarding. It stops others simply slamming in the invincible cheat, then gloating about how they beat it on the hardest setting.

Cheats are good on some games for a laugh, but I think this is a masterpiece of a game that should be left as it is.
Tue 26/03/02 at 19:33
Regular
"BOSE"
adrian wrote:
People
> post false cheats just to make people spend hours trying to get them to work.

that's just sad. i'm like him. i've completed it and now i'd like some fun but obveously we won't get any fun. why aint there any cheats? :S
Sun 24/03/02 at 18:41
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Halo has NO cheats. Bungie has said that no cheats where put into the game. Alot of websites have cheats on there site for Halo, but none of them work. People post false cheats just to make people spend hours trying to get them to work.
Sun 24/03/02 at 18:23
Regular
You see the blue bar down the left hand side of your page?

Look down there, and click on the word CHEATS. You should find some there.

If we know any, we put them there for any game, not just Halo.

Sp next time you need cheats for a game, have a look there first, eh?

Failing that, go to www.officialxboxmagazine.co.uk in their forums they have a place for cheats, you could try that.
Sun 24/03/02 at 18:03
Regular
Does any one know any Halo cheat that work as I have competed it and want some fun but all the cheats ive found dont work or they dont explain how to put them in properly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.